well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

hahaha! trust me its all been done an dusted..lol, lettin him rest for abit so he has energy for tonight hehehe...i noticed ive alot of creamy cm to xx

hahaha! trust me its all been done an dusted..lol, lettin him rest for abit so he has energy for tonight hehehe...i noticed ive alot of creamy cm to xx

Is that usual for your fertile period? I had a positive OPK this afternoon. Not going to DTD tonight as we did it too many times yesterday :haha: Hubby has no energy left, bless him.

Hiya well im back had a fab holiday just doing the washing etc and trying to stay awake will have a full read and catch up with the last 2 weeks tomorrow when im awake lol
Just thought id do a quick hi
Xxxxx

Hiya well im back had a fab holiday just doing the washing etc and trying to stay awake will have a full read and catch up with the last 2 weeks tomorrow when im awake lol
Just thought id do a quick hi
Xxxxx

Welcome back Rah. Glad you had a good time. Did your daughter enjoy herself?

She loved it her face was priceless just amazing wish we could afford to go back every year

My catching up will be delayed as lo is vomiting and want let me do anything other than cuddle her

Hope your both ok xx

Well just caught up wow what a rough month for you both!!

Im not sure when i o'd this month and we only bd 1ce so im out this month af due on my birthday on the 11th so sure that will cheer me up lol ah well

welcum back rah, glad u ad a gud time xxx

Well just to say, had second positive OPK today. Have had pains in both of the ovary area aswell. Hopefully all will be good for all of us this month.

Well just to say, had second positive OPK today. Have had pains in both of the ovary area aswell. Hopefully all will be good for all of us this month.

yey! i neva got mine orderd :dohh: to much goin on with kids bdays etc.....but im defo sure im 'O' or about to....sound mad but i always get like pg symtoms on ovulatein, which im havin....so im sure ff will show it soon if not ive not been chartin right....lol xx

yey! i neva got mine orderd :dohh: to much goin on with kids bdays etc.....but im defo sure im 'O' or about to....sound mad but i always get like pg symtoms on ovulatein, which im havin....so im sure ff will show it soon if not ive not been chartin right....lol xx

Have you had any fertile CM? The pain is more in my left ovary area now. How was your sons birthday? Did he enjoy himself?

hi hun ive ad alot of cm...frm creamin to watery an so on. yer he had a gud bday thnanks xx

hi hun ive ad alot of cm...frm creamin to watery an so on. yer he had a gud bday thnanks xx

Your temp confuses me everytime I look at it :haha: Well my temp went up just a little this morning. Last night in bed I felt a painful popping sensation in my left ovary area so hopefully I have ovulated.

Your temp confuses me everytime I look at it :haha: Well my temp went up just a little this morning. Last night in bed I felt a painful popping sensation in my left ovary area so hopefully I have ovulated.

ur tellin me it confuses me to :haha: massive changes all the time?!?

Your thermometer doesn't need a new battery does it?

I dont get temping at all i remember i did it last time i got pg but never understood it only did it the 1 month so none the wiser

Well My MIL looks after LO when im in work which is fab i work shifts and they are random days so its just so easy that she has her (she has/had all of her grandchildren) well last night we were just chatting in general and she said that shes not going to look after anymore grandkids, my niece who is 22months is so so naughty shes really gets mil down and she actually said she hates having her!!
Dont get me wrong i understand and she is doing us the biggest favour having LO 2 days a week for us but she knows we want 1 more and no one else will be having anymore as their families are complete just threw me really we just assumed that she would have baby as well now we have to think of nursery and the cost may delay the TTC for a bit :(
At the end of the day MIL shouldnt look after LO i know that i was ready to put LO in nursery 2 years ago but she insisted just a shock really
Sorry for the vent

I dont get temping at all i remember i did it last time i got pg but never understood it only did it the 1 month so none the wiser

Well My MIL looks after LO when im in work which is fab i work shifts and they are random days so its just so easy that she has her (she has/had all of her grandchildren) well last night we were just chatting in general and she said that shes not going to look after anymore grandkids, my niece who is 22months is so so naughty shes really gets mil down and she actually said she hates having her!!
Dont get me wrong i understand and she is doing us the biggest favour having LO 2 days a week for us but she knows we want 1 more and no one else will be having anymore as their families are complete just threw me really we just assumed that she would have baby as well now we have to think of nursery and the cost may delay the TTC for a bit :(
At the end of the day MIL shouldnt look after LO i know that i was ready to put LO in nursery 2 years ago but she insisted just a shock really
Sorry for the vent

How old is your daughter?

She was 3 in May
She starts the free 15 hours in sept which i have organised around MIL to help her out

Your thermometer doesn't need a new battery does it?

hi hun, nope it didnt need new batterys...but to be safe i put new 1s in anyway! an i temp same time every mornin an i even use the same ear hahaha im defo ovulatein tho, i feel so sick an afew cramps today, tender boobies, lot of cm, headache, xx

Fingers crossed for you this month xx

She was 3 in May
She starts the free 15 hours in sept which i have organised around MIL to help her out

Could she not have started earlier? My DD is 3 in November but she starts pre-school in september. I can't wait :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->