well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

hi hun ive ad alot of cm...frm creamin to watery an so on. yer he had a gud bday thnanks xx

Your temp confuses me everytime I look at it :haha: Well my temp went up just a little this morning. Last night in bed I felt a painful popping sensation in my left ovary area so hopefully I have ovulated.

ur tellin me it confuses me to :haha: massive changes all the time?!?

Your thermometer doesn't need a new battery does it?

hi hun, nope it didnt need new batterys...but to be safe i put new 1s in anyway! an i temp same time every mornin an i even use the same ear hahaha im defo ovulatein tho, i feel so sick an afew cramps today, tender boobies, lot of cm, headache, xx

You're not supposed to use your ear. You're meant to do it orally or vaginally. That could be why your temps are all over the place.

No the nursery we want her in is very strict with the team following 3rd birthday
Shame as she is desperate to go asks every day
Think its coz its the end of school year so its full Sept means everyone has gone up to school so there is space

Feel like im missing out this month not temping etc

hi hun ive ad alot of cm...frm creamin to watery an so on. yer he had a gud bday thnanks xx

Your temp confuses me everytime I look at it :haha: Well my temp went up just a little this morning. Last night in bed I felt a painful popping sensation in my left ovary area so hopefully I have ovulated.

ur tellin me it confuses me to :haha: massive changes all the time?!?

Your thermometer doesn't need a new battery does it?

hi hun, nope it didnt need new batterys...but to be safe i put new 1s in anyway! an i temp same time every mornin an i even use the same ear hahaha im defo ovulatein tho, i feel so sick an afew cramps today, tender boobies, lot of cm, headache, xx

You're not supposed to use your ear. You're meant to do it orally or vaginally. That could be why your temps are all over the place.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh ok then....:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: i thought u just took ur temp as u wud normaly do...all done 4 nothing :blush: :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Oh Emma, you do make me laugh! If I had known you were doing it that way, I would of said something sooner!

Rah - Would you know when you'd normally ovulate?

I have no idea we couldn't really get yo business anyway since lo was sleeping in our bed as well her room was too scary

Cd28 is Wed i think so af due anytime and onto trying properly

I have no idea we couldn't really get yo business anyway since lo was sleeping in our bed as well her room was too scary

Her room was too scary?

Her room was too scary?

Yeah she freaked at the noise of the air con so decided monsters were there

Her room was too scary?

Yeah she freaked at the noise of the air con so decided monsters were there

Ohh. Bless her. Well FX'ed you'll be able to DTD around the right time next cycle.

Oh Emma, you do make me laugh! If I had known you were doing it that way, I would of said something sooner!

i told my oh what ive done an he done nwt but laugh...im abit upset all done in vain :nope: an with not gettin opk's either, i wish i had asked more questions lol...i do strongly belive im Oing tho, if not anytime now...so just to keep playin the game im guna carry on temp the way i a been just to keep my self sane :haha: an lets all see what happens this month ey?...no harm in carryin on i guess...lol xxx

i told my oh what ive done an he done nwt but laugh...im abit upset all done in vain :nope: an with not gettin opk's either, i wish i had asked more questions lol...i do strongly belive im Oing tho, if not anytime now...so just to keep playin the game im guna carry on temp the way i a been just to keep my self sane :haha: an lets all see what happens this month ey?...no harm in carryin on i guess...lol xxx

I did say feel free to ask questions. I have been charting for a while now :growlmad: Have you been DTD often? I know I've ovulated, I don't particularly want sex anymore.

lol i no u did hun but i didnt realise u checked that way hahaha oh well! lol x

Well that's 2 people I know now that have just had babies with in a week of eachother :sad1: Very cute babies I might add.

Another girl in work announced she's preg so thats 3 now :-(

Thanks xx

I know i havnt been trying long just want it soooo bad just think that could be me soon

Do you check cervix position at all?
Not sure to try and chart that as well may as well lol

Just tried can't even find my cervix so give up must have short fingers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back