well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

What type of symptoms are you feeling Emma?

hi hun, well over the weekend, i had realy strong pregnancy symptoms, hence why i think i O'd very sick feelin, sore boobies, lower back ache, even thought at 1 point af was cumin VERY early, so just my gut feelin ive O'd...how about u??? xxx

Nope nothing i never do very rare i get period pains so dont even know when its coming

When i was preg with lo i only tested coz it was bank hol and we were going out lol would of only known when started showing at 25weeks lol

hi hun, well over the weekend, i had realy strong pregnancy symptoms, hence why i think i O'd very sick feelin, sore boobies, lower back ache, even thought at 1 point af was cumin VERY early, so just my gut feelin ive O'd...how about u??? xxx

That all sounds good!!!

Since yesterday my nipples are constantly trying to cut glass even when I'm hot. I noticed this happened last cycle. I'm not sure about other cycles. My boobs also hurt. Felt sick this morning but I'm pretty sure that it was because I was hungry.

Did you DTD around the time you think you ovulated?

For some unknown reason hubby wants to get more pregnancy tests. I already have 4 upstairs and getting more would add up to 7 tests (3 in a pack). I asked him why and he said 'just to make sure we have enough'.

Since yesterday my nipples are constantly trying to cut glass even when I'm hot. I noticed this happened last cycle. I'm not sure about other cycles. My boobs also hurt. Felt sick this morning but I'm pretty sure that it was because I was hungry.

hi hun, i feel the same as u......an yer we did hun, so just a waitin game now xx

For some unknown reason hubby wants to get more pregnancy tests. I already have 4 upstairs and getting more would add up to 7 tests (3 in a pack). I asked him why and he said 'just to make sure we have enough'.

You can test every day no worry about running out

hi hun, i feel the same as u......an yer we did hun, so just a waitin game now xx

I hate the waiting game,lol.

its guna drag like mad, we started this thread in may, so cum on girls it has to be our month xxxxxxxx

Im trying to decide to test or not tomorrow

ur thing ^^^ says a test MAY work...so if it bfn...then u av an excuse it was to early lol

Ha ha just been looking at that 76% of preg people had a +ve on 14dpo
Ok test is in bathroom ready for tomorrow

Im scared deep down know it will be -ve

ive got everthing crossed for you chick, good luck lots of :baby::dust: cumin urway, xxxxxxxx

arw :hugs: but still no :witch: thats gud...do u feel like she is cumin? xxi

when sum1 test it always makes me wana test hehehe....think i mite order loads of cheap 1 an start testin frm 9dpo...lol just coz im crazy an like to waste pennys...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->