well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Ahh, I don't get clear response, I get the digital stuff then I haven't got to squint or what not :haha: I see, I see!! lil' pink line :happydance: I want to test, believe me but I only have two days to wait. If AF does decide to show, I should, by theory, have spotting tomorrow.

Ahh, I don't get clear response, I get the digital stuff then I haven't got to squint or what not :haha: I see, I see!! lil' pink line :happydance: I want to test, believe me but I only have two days to wait. If AF does decide to show, I should, by theory, have spotting tomorrow.

i got 1 more left as it was a twin pack, so il do it 2moz an see..... then il have to wait till my other 1s come hehehe, i realy hope it doesnt show for you xx

i got 1 more left as it was a twin pack, so il do it 2moz an see..... then il have to wait till my other 1s come hehehe, i realy hope it doesnt show for you xx

I shall be waiting! I'm such a pessimist, I expect AF to show.

Good morning! Well today I'm getting less hopeful. Temp is slowly dropping (if you click on my FF ticker, you can see my chart). Oh well. FX'ed for you still!

i did that last test an its the same as the 1 yesterday, im not well to day, keep gettin realy bad belly ache :( sharp pains all over my tummy, bit like food poisoning feel :( x

i checked ur ticker out it has dropped but only abit stay hopefull xx

i did that last test an its the same as the 1 yesterday, im not well to day, keep gettin realy bad belly ache :( sharp pains all over my tummy, bit like food poisoning feel :( x

Hopefully the belly ache isn't AF and that the test line gets stronger. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Well for the past 3/4 days, I keep getting heartburn :growlmad: I've lost count on how many gaviscon I've gone through. Hubby is a bit more optimistic. So far no cramps or spotting.

Hopefully the belly ache isn't AF and that the test line gets stronger. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Well for the past 3/4 days, I keep getting heartburn :growlmad: I've lost count on how many gaviscon I've gone through. Hubby is a bit more optimistic. So far no cramps or spotting.

ive been getting heartburn aswell....but with my other pregnancy i only realy got it halfway throw...so dnt no if the heart burn we getting is a sign i hope so :thumbup:

With my last pregnancy, I didn't have any symtoms. No heartburn at all through the whole 8 months. You wouldn't of even known I was pregnant as I didn't pop till late 6 months. I want crisps (I love crisps anyway) and lots of them! I don't know whether to test tomorrow or not :shrug:

With my last pregnancy, I didn't have any symtoms. No heartburn at all through the whole 8 months. You wouldn't of even known I was pregnant as I didn't pop till late 6 months. I want crisps (I love crisps anyway) and lots of them! I don't know whether to test tomorrow or not :shrug:

OMG UR KIDDING ME RIGHT.....u ARE testing 2morrow OTHERWISE IL CUM FIND U AN SQUEEZE IT OUT OF YOU :haha: :haha: please test TTTTTTTEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

OMG UR KIDDING ME RIGHT.....u ARE testing 2morrow OTHERWISE IL CUM FIND U AN SQUEEZE IT OUT OF YOU :haha: :haha: please test TTTTTTTEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

Lol! Looks like I'm testing.. If I remember! Where abouts are you from?

from yorkshire...x

Quite away from me. I'm as south as you can get :haha: Can't wait to go to bed now. Thankfully Hubby is bringing me home crisps then hopefully I can stop this craving for crisps ](*,)

from yorkshire...x

Quite away from me. I'm as south as you can get :haha: Can't wait to go to bed now. Thankfully Hubby is bringing me home crisps then hopefully I can stop this craving for crisps ](*,)

you eat as many crisps as you like, and i carnt wait to go to bed early, il be up crack of dawn checkin in on you :haha: im crampin again but surely carnt be me af? shudnt be here till at least the 19thh x

from yorkshire...x

you eat as many crisps as you like, and i carnt wait to go to bed early, il be up crack of dawn checkin in on you :haha: im crampin again but surely carnt be me af? shudnt be here till at least the 19thh x

I'm cramping a little but that might be because I've just exercised. I've decided that if my temp goes up in the morning when I check, I'll test. If it goes down, I'm not testing. Are you still feeling ill? Could be because of that if you are :shrug:

from yorkshire...x

I'm cramping a little but that might be because I've just exercised. I've decided that if my temp goes up in the morning when I check, I'll test. If it goes down, I'm not testing. Are you still feeling ill? Could be because of that if you are :shrug:

morning, dnt feel to bad 2day, but woke up to pains in my tummy (lower part of my belly) :shrug: my test shud be here 2moz :dohh: hows you 2day? xx

im waiting soooo impatiently to see what you have decided to do hahahahaha

im waiting soooo impatiently to see what you have decided to do hahahahaha

Lol, morning. Temp went back up this morning so I tested....

It was a... Not pregnant but when I took the stick thing out of the test, there was a very very very faint line but I couldn't tell if it was an evap or not because it was a blue dye test. So I'm going out to buy a red dye test today.

oooo the faint line might have not been darker enough for the senser bar in digi to pick it up, i would just buy a couple of cheap pink dye test, just to keep u goin as digis are exspensive an u need alot of hcg for them to pick up (so ive been told) xxx

oooo the faint line might have not been darker enough for the senser bar in digi to pick it up, i would just buy a couple of cheap pink dye test, just to keep u goin as digis are exspensive an u need alot of hcg for them to pick up (so ive been told) xxx

This was the first time I've used a digital pregnancy test. I brought it cause I got fed up of trying to figure out if a line was there or not. But I still look at the stick trying to find a line :haha: So I think I'll go back to cheap tests. Can't get a test till tomorrow anyway so next time I'll be doing a test is Friday. That's if my temp stays up. FF put my AF starting tomorrow but usually my temp goes down the day before AF starts so I duno what to think :shrug: I'll be waiting here for your results tomorrow. Hopefully the line is darker and your belly ache is just your tummy getting ready.

yer stick to cheapies :haha: they make my habbit cheaper :haha: my post dnt ever come till late i dnt think i can hold till half 10- 11 ish....but even if i do wee wee i still do 1, u no me :dohh: lets pray ur temp stays up :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->