well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

yer rite next to my hips its abit sensetive.....an oh just told me he noticed the last 2 days i seem to be drinkin loads? but when i thought about it i agree, im so thursty, but on a night have a realy salvery mouth seem to have to swollow loads x

SARAH yes :)

Uh huh, my hippy area hurts too. I did mention to hubby that I'm always thirsty.

I want to test but I have to wait!!

arw i carnt belive how much we have been the same throw out this whole cycle :hugs: im gettin abit scared to test now :dohh:

yer rite next to my hips its abit sensetive.....an oh just told me he noticed the last 2 days i seem to be drinkin loads? but when i thought about it i agree, im so thursty, but on a night have a realy salvery mouth seem to have to swollow loads x

SARAH yes :)

Uh huh, my hippy area hurts too. I did mention to hubby that I'm always thirsty.

I want to test but I have to wait!!

arw i carnt belive how much we have been the same throw out this whole cycle :hugs: im gettin abit scared to test now :dohh:

Why?
I'm slightly emotional too.

how about you test text me a pic but don't look yourself???

hello girls,
duno why im abit scared, probs coz everything seems so right, an if its not :( i no it can still be abit early on the 20th but if i was testin b4 i had a better excuse it was WAY to early :haha: if u get me!!!

SARAH that sounds gud but they wud be no way i cud send it without havin to look at my fone with it been touch screen :dohh:

my gums realy hurt today ;(

HI :hi:

Hope your both ok today

SMEP started last night but i really struggled not to 'clean' up after :dohh: think this will be a struggle
Temp this am still around the same but its 2hrs later than usual im so tired

HI :hi:

Hope your both ok today

SMEP started last night but i really struggled not to 'clean' up after :dohh: think this will be a struggle
Temp this am still around the same but its 2hrs later than usual im so tired

hello sarah, yer u started :happydance:
ive notice maria as dropt but only a very tiny bit soo still gud :happydance:
mine has risen but as we no im tempin different :dohh: hehehe i just thought i may awell keep doin it this way an if no bfp...il do it right next time xx

Morning.

Sarah, you can still 'clean' up after. It really doesn't make a difference. Sperm only takes the maximum of a minute to travel up.

Emma, only dropped a smidgen but I didn't sleep to good. Way too hot.

Morning.

Sarah, you can still 'clean' up after. It really doesn't make a difference. Sperm only takes the maximum of a minute to travel up.

yer i noticed was only a tiny bit an thought bet u didnt sleep well with all the stuff been goin on :hugs: an was abit hot last night wont it xx

Morning.

yer i noticed was only a tiny bit an thought bet u didnt sleep well with all the stuff been goin on :hugs: an was abit hot last night wont it xx

It doesn't help when your hubby is your own personal hot water bottle :haha:

How are you today?

Morning.

Really oh thats good all i heard about was pillows under your bum or handstands after so i just planned of laying still for as long as possible lasted 1hr though lol

Temps still look good to me
Was really hot last night i didnt sleep well either

Morning.

Really oh thats good all i heard about was pillows under your bum or handstands after so i just planned of laying still for as long as possible lasted 1hr though lol

Temps still look good to me
Was really hot last night i didnt sleep well either

You don't need pillows under your bum either. By the time you've finished and getting out of whatever position you're in, the sperm are already near enough at their destination.

im gud thanks, just waitin ariund u no for the 20th hehehe bit nervous but hey ho....acording to babymed....frm my last af my nxt af shud be due the 20th??? we shall see xxx

im gud thanks, just waitin ariund u no for the 20th hehehe bit nervous but hey ho....acording to babymed....frm my last af my nxt af shud be due the 20th??? we shall see xxx

My AF is due 21 that's why I don't mind testing 20.

i thought mine wud be around the 24th mark?? but dnt think i can wait any longer hehehe so defo testin 20th, i just woke up frm my morning nap....so need to get out of this routine, its only coz i keep wakin up at stupid oclock so by 10/11 im knackerd again, havent been sick today :thumbup: but i feel sick now, boobies was hurtin this morning but not now either, got headache but that cud be coz ive just woke up :dohh: xx

i thought mine wud be around the 24th mark?? but dnt think i can wait any longer hehehe so defo testin 20th, i just woke up frm my morning nap....so need to get out of this routine, its only coz i keep wakin up at stupid oclock so by 10/11 im knackerd again, havent been sick today :thumbup: but i feel sick now, boobies was hurtin this morning but not now either, got headache but that cud be coz ive just woke up :dohh: xx

What time of day do you normally start AF? Wish my boobs would stop hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->