well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well ive been up since 5, cudnt sleep :growlmad:, im startin to get realy pissed off with all the cm, im avin to wear a panty liner they is that much, an to the point im even front bottom fartin :blush: when its cumin out....sorry 4 tmi :blush: its just realy annoyin me now :( it all better be worth it :shrug: feel realy down 2day, xxxx

AND ff as finaly give me 'O' date an says im 6dpo.....i no im not tempin rite but hope that aint true or my chances are VERY LOW, as ive not beded much since :(

i would say you o'd either 5th or 6th July looking at your chart but Im no where near an expert lol
Don't feel down :hugs:

i would say you o'd either 5th or 6th July looking at your chart but Im no where near an expert lol
Don't feel down :hugs:

yer i strongly feel the same sarah :thumbup:

just looked at ur chart maria an ur still riseing baby :)

And.. Just looking at FF, it says 'possibly triphasic on CD29'.

what does that ^^ mean??....an arw way u in a mood xx

A triphasic chart means there's 3 levels of temps. Pre-ovulation, post-ovulation and then there's another rise around 7-10DPO. You get these if you're pregnant but you can also have a triphasic chart if you're not.

My mum kindly informed me last night that her and family want nothing more to do with me. She believes someone else over her own daughter.

aww hun :hugs:

Im starting smep tonight but hubby has family drama so he's off out to sort his brother out so god knows if it will start tonight
my birthday night outon sat is now night in but Im getting drunk no matter what lol

arw sarah hope hubbys drama is sorted soon xxx

maria hope ur ok xxx

so do i Im tired and want to sleep but not before :sex: lol

arw sarah hope hubbys drama is sorted soon xxx

maria hope ur ok xxx

Yeah, I'm fine. Laptop's broken again. So doing this off my stupid phone. All I've had today is bad news. Can't wait to go to bed.. Or until the 20. Good news is welcome.

arw bless...apart frm that how u feelin/ anything new???

hahaha SARAH get :sex: hahaha

I've decided I need new boobs! These ones hurt too much! Got AF type cramps today. Anything with you?

Yes Sarah, get :sex:!

I've decided I need new boobs! These ones hurt too much! Got AF type cramps today. Anything with you?

Yes Sarah, get :sex:!

nah nothing new realy, did notice i ad afew hot-flushes 2day tho...an still loads of cm :blush: oh an to touch my lower abadoman it hurts abit not alot tho? xx

I have thick and creamy CM. Sometimes can feel it come out. Confused about your abdomen though.

are you both defy waiting till Friday??

yer rite next to my hips its abit sensetive.....an oh just told me he noticed the last 2 days i seem to be drinkin loads? but when i thought about it i agree, im so thursty, but on a night have a realy salvery mouth seem to have to swollow loads x

SARAH yes :)

yer rite next to my hips its abit sensetive.....an oh just told me he noticed the last 2 days i seem to be drinkin loads? but when i thought about it i agree, im so thursty, but on a night have a realy salvery mouth seem to have to swollow loads x

SARAH yes :)

Uh huh, my hippy area hurts too. I did mention to hubby that I'm always thirsty.

I want to test but I have to wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->