well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Hiya
Still here working yesterday and today so not had time to post really work fill time but in 3 days so can imagine what Im like at the end of a shift lol

There is no :sex: going on yet will be staring the plan in a day or so :)

I can't believe you both haven't tested i understand why but i want to test for you lol

well good afternoon sarah,

i carnt belive how well ive done not to test, esp with me havin all these test :haha:
i was guna say to maria shall we both test on the 22nd together, but i need to no on the 20th realy, but then again as we r not quite sure on my dpo, maybe its best i wait as long as i can, an on the 20th il just mk something up an not go out :blush: :haha:

hello, ur temps are rising huni :happydance: looking good to me chick :thumbup: how u feelin this morning??

RAH hows you? u been abit quite hun..:winkwink: xx

i feel ok tummy still abit icky, an had lots of cm again this mornin, xx

Sarah's quiet as it's all the :sex: she's doing :winkwink: :haha:

hahahaha that must be it :haha:
carnt belive with all ur so strong symptoms ur still waitin an not tested :haha:
my boobies aint to bad, they only alittle sore an itching, when i walked to school this mornin the cold wind hurt them but not alot, just enough to notice x

I haven't tested as I'm a little nervous incase what happens, happens again.

arw huni i totaly understand that :hugs:

ive been sick again :cry: hate it :( i cry like a baby when im sick :blush: feel much better now tho xx

:hugs: You sure not morning sickness?

hmm duno as im only sick the onces...then i av to go to sleep an when i wake uo again im fine....but dnt feel like morning sickness nor a bug???? strange xx

Hiya
Still here working yesterday and today so not had time to post really work fill time but in 3 days so can imagine what Im like at the end of a shift lol

I can't believe you both haven't tested i understand why but i want to test for you lol

i carnt belive how well ive done not to test, esp with me havin all these test :haha:
i was guna say to maria shall we both test on the 22nd together, but i need to no on the 20th realy, but then again as we r not quite sure on my dpo, maybe its best i wait as long as i can, an on the 20th il just mk something up an not go out :blush: :haha:

Are you down town on the 20th?

Hiya

no its a house party so abit more noticeable im not drinkin!!! then again i could get them smaller bottles of coke an pretend ive put vodka in um hehehehe

Hiya

no its a house party so abit more noticeable im not drinkin!!! then again i could get them smaller bottles of coke an pretend ive put vodka in um hehehehe

You're only a few DPO behind me. I don't mind testing on the 20th. I'll be 15DPO by then.

:happydance::happydance:
Hiya

You're only a few DPO behind me. I don't mind testing on the 20th. I'll be 15DPO by then.

:happydance::happydance: yey we will do it on the 20th then... its a date :haha:

Hiya

:happydance::happydance: yey we will do it on the 20th then... its a date :haha:

You'll just have to remind me. And thanks for reminding me about my siggy. I keep forgetting to add Sarah to it :dohh:

Hiya

You'll just have to remind me. And thanks for reminding me about my siggy. I keep forgetting to add Sarah to it :dohh:

so did i bless her well at least she is on now :hugs: i only did mine 2day aswell :dohh:
an oh dnt worry il remind u bout testin :haha::haha::haha:
how u feelin this everning??...im soooo tired its unreal :sleep: i ad a nap this morning aswell, x

Well I helped hubby swap our sofa's over and squished my boobs :cry: But they were hurting beforehand. I'm very tired and can't wait to put Elissa to bed in a minute so I can relax. Wish I could snooze but that's a no no nowadays. I keep getting little twinges in my belly.

I've just looked at your chart. If you've ovulated when you thought, you're 10DPO.

You talking to OH yet?

Well I helped hubby swap our sofa's over and squished my boobs :cry: But they were hurting beforehand. I'm very tired and can't wait to put Elissa to bed in a minute so I can relax. Wish I could snooze but that's a no no nowadays. I keep getting little twinges in my belly.

I've just looked at your chart. If you've ovulated when you thought, you're only 10DPO.

You talking to OH yet?

yer only just tho..hehehe, OH puttin mine to bed as we speak (type), i feel like i aint slept in weeks, bless ur boobs hehe, its only mainly my left 1 that hurts today? realy carnt wait to see ur test tho, ive such a strong feeling xxx

so that wud be 1 day behind you....hehehehehe realy hope so an we becum bump buddys to xxx

I've just looked at your chart. If you've ovulated when you thought, you're only 10DPO.

You talking to OH yet?

yer only just tho..hehehe, OH puttin mine to bed as we speak (type), i feel like i aint slept in weeks, bless ur boobs hehe, its only mainly my left 1 that hurts today? realy carnt wait to see ur test tho, ive such a strong feeling xxx

so that wud be 1 day behind you....hehehehehe realy hope so an we becum bump buddys to xxx

I find that my left boob always hurts more than my right. I'm thinking cause it's slightly bigger? You had a strong feeling last time and you were right :thumbup:

I'm suprised you've only done 1 test, well 2 but it was done on the same day. If that were the case, we'd be due around the same time. And Sarah only 2ish weeks behind if she gets her BFP.

it would be amazing....and if we all got our bfp this time around, she could even have hers b4 us coz u can go 2 weeks either way carnt you...lol and i no im so proud of myself...but i no how much you want to wait to test, and when i test it makes you want to, so ive been a gud girl xxx

it would be amazing....and if we all got our bfp this time around, she could even have hers b4 us coz u can go 2 weeks either way carnt you...lol and i no im so proud of myself...but i no how much you want to wait to test, and when i test it makes you want to, so ive been a gud girl xxx

I know, I had DD 4 weeks early. You can test if you want. You brought all them tests.

I know, I had DD 4 weeks early. You can test if you want. You brought all them tests.

dont tell me that! IVE BEEN SUCH A GUD GIRL :kiss: im guna stay strong an wait until u are ready hehehe

dont tell me that! IVE BEEN SUCH A GUD GIRL :kiss: im guna stay strong an wait until u are ready hehehe

Lol. You're going to have a lot left over if you are pregnant. Plan on having anymore?

Lol. You're going to have a lot left over if you are pregnant. Plan on having anymore?

u no me if its a bfp...il still use them hehehehehe x

u no me if its a bfp...il still use them hehehehehe x

I'll end up doing that too! I can't help but want to see 2 lines on a test!

Enough already both test :) he he

awww look Im your tcc buddy will get on the laptop tomorrow and add you both :):)

ps all tests (unused) greatly received lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->