well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well not really been trying as such
came off pill in May ntnp then 13th June 1st period but was on hol with lo in bed so this really is 1st real month trying

well not really been trying as such
came off pill in May ntnp then 13th June 1st period but was on hol with lo in bed so this really is 1st real month trying

As long as you stick the the SMEP, you should get your BFP. As that's what I did without even realising it.

Afternoon ladies.

How are you both feeling in this rather warm day?

hot hot hot lol
got -ve opk this am got 16 of them :blush: and picked up another 3pdts lol
going to test at 10 + 10 each day so i def don't miss it
and bd every other day till +ve then every day for 3 days if that doesn't work im out of ideas lol

How are you today

hello girls, ive been out all day, we went to park an had a picnic...extremly tired now...im guna book into docs tomoz to get comfirmed xxx

Hot hot hot too! Feeling sick aswell. Got my Dr appointment wednesday afternoon.

Don't worry Sarah, it's going to work!

hope so just convinced hubby to get a new bath for when im in labour lol we have a stupid cloakroom bath that i couldn't get out of last time had to go my mums lol
he's measuring as we speak well as i type

Hope your drs apps go ok
Have you worked out your edd ?
mine will be 21st April if i get bfp this month

hope so just convinced hubby to get a new bath for when im in labour lol we have a stupid cloakroom bath that i couldn't get out of last time had to go my mums lol
he's measuring as we speak well as i type

Hope your drs apps go ok
Have you worked out your edd ?
mine will be 21st April if i get bfp this month

23 March. You'd be having a home birth?

no would stay in bath as long as poss hospital is 2 mins away so will be staying at home till last min poss

ello girls, sorry not been on much just with school broke up, got loads to do etc, but findin it very hard to stay awake most the time, xxxxx

ello girls, sorry not been on much just with school broke up, got loads to do etc, but findin it very hard to stay awake most the time, xxxxx

I thought you'd gone and left us :haha:

Know the feeling. I'm tired beyond belief during the day but when I get to bed I'm wide awake and then I can't sleep.

no wud neva leave, just abit hard gettin on laptop with kids off school, an if i get on here i carnt bring my self off it hehehe bit unfair on kids hahahahaha xxx

no wud neva leave, just abit hard gettin on laptop with kids off school, an if i get on here i carnt bring my self off it hehehe bit unfair on kids hahahahaha xxx

Why are you up so early?! The kids are off! That's the good thing about Elissa being 2, she amuses herself, doesn't want to know me :haha

How are you Sarah?

im ok enjoying the sun :)
think hubby knows its nearly time as he didn't complain last night even though he had a headache bless him

Why are you up so early?! The kids are off! That's the good thing about Elissa being 2, she amuses herself, doesn't want to know me :haha

How are you Sarah?

im always up early...even if kids are still asleep....but im findin it to get to sleep as i normaly lay on my tummy...but i carnt now as when i do it makes me feel sick, so havein to find a new sleepin positon :growlmad:

Bless him. My hubby never complains either.

I used to lie on my tummy before I had Elissa, now I can't stand it :haha:

well im at doctors 2night...just to get booked in an pregnancy comfirmed...how exciting! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->