well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Evening Emma. How you feeling?

Blah!!!...lol, im not moanin or out be gee i wish the sickness wud just let up abit....OH did his self a burger with fried oinion....an omg my whole house stinks of fried oinions an its makein me gag, im actualy sat outside in my garden right now an makin him spray the whole house xx

Lol. Unlucky for you. I don't have any sickness. Well at least you still know you're preggers.

i didnt get much sickness with my other 2....esp not this early...just everything is flipin my tummy xx

I never got MS with Elissa. I didn't get much with Elissa, lol. Hopefully it'll let up soon.

Evening Emma. How you feeling?

Blah!!!...lol, im not moanin or out be gee i wish the sickness wud just let up abit....OH did his self a burger with fried oinion....an omg my whole house stinks of fried oinions an its makein me gag, im actualy sat outside in my garden right now an makin him spray the whole house xx

Lol. Unlucky for you. I don't have any sickness. Well at least you still know you're preggers.

i didnt get much sickness with my other 2....esp not this early...just everything is flipin my tummy xx

I never got MS with Elissa. I didn't get much with Elissa, lol. Hopefully it'll let up soon.

hopefully, plain biscuits help me alot lol x

well another opk today is very negative lol looks like my positive was 12:00 yesterday so bd thurs and Friday hopefully tonight although my take some convincing lol then im into the dreaded 2ww

i didn't have any symptoms with dd i wouldn't if know i was preg till she kicked if i hadn't of tested lol
hoping the same next time round

god luck sarah, BD as much as u can tonight lol...were here with u in the long horrible 2ww.. xxxxxxxxx

Analysing all the symptoms you're having :haha:

I think I have the start of MS. I'm not sure :haha:

well no funny business for me tonight just got in from work and oh sleep ah well
let the wait begin

well no funny business for me tonight just got in from work and oh sleep ah well
let the wait begin

arw nooooooooooooooo i hope u woke him up hehe

MARIA M/S is horried but if u think back i was even gettin m/s b4 i tested pos want i....this pregnancy is guna run me throw the mill i no it lol xxx

No didn't wake him up :(
might try one last attempt tonight just in case but depends what time we get in we are going to a Back to the 80's Picnic Concert at tatton park tonight to watch -Tony Hadley, Rick Astley, Roland Gift of Fine Young Cannibals,Heaven 17 and Altered Images. Hubby won tickets so its a night out i guess lol

going to read up what my temp is meant to do round ov as it doesnt seem to of done anything really so off to investigate

Hope the M/S eases up for you Emma

Hate to say this Sarah but your temp around ovulation is meant to drop. Yours didn't. You might of been gearing up for ovulation but didn't actually ovulate. See what your temp does in the next 3/4 days.

Emma, I'm feeling fine now. But if MS is going to hit me, it will do sometime this week. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hate to say this Sarah but your temp around ovulation is meant to drop. Yours didn't. You might of been gearing up for ovulation but didn't actually ovulate. See what your temp does in the next 3/4 days.

Emma, I'm feeling fine now. But if MS is going to hit me, it will do sometime this week. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i dnt get my m/s at all i had it b4 tested pos, an still got it now...maybe more then 1 in there lol

SARAH i wud just bed as much as u can even throw the 2ww just incase xxx

i dnt get my m/s at all i had it b4 tested pos, an still got it now...maybe more then 1 in there lol

You getting a lil bump yet?

all my opks other than Friday lunchtime are negative only Friday night came close but def not positive maybe i didn't ov this month as no dip next month i guess

There's still time to ovulate. Bear in mind that you've only been off BC 2/3 months.

You getting a lil bump yet?

yer i got abit off a belly...but put it down to 3rd child an BLOAT as not pooing properly :( lol
also with me only bein a size 8...its quite noticeble and am aving to wear bagger clothes coz been in a small village an my boobies av grown massively an this belly ive ad afew people ask me if im pregnant,...i say u cheeky bugger no im not hehehehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->