well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

feeling a bit down :-(
ff has predicted 'o' on Thursday i have done 2 opk today both only show control line no test visible not even faint i was expecting an obvious line not quite as dark as control but a line all the same bit confused now

hi maria an sarah
all went well at doctors, they got all letters etc sent over to midwifes so im just awaitin a letter frm midwife now,

as u both may remember just b4 i found out i was pg, i orderd my tempin theremotor an opk test :dohh: well since ive now used all my hcg test, ive used a opk test tonight an wow its dark...lol once every form of test is out my house thats me done with testin hehehe

yay for the drs

as for the tests ...that just made me laugh i spat my drink out ha ha

Don't feel down Sarah :hugs: I never went by FF when it came to my O date. Just keep doing the SMEP and all should work out well.

It feels weird not temping in the mornings anymore. My thermometer has been put away in a draw. I have no tests anymore, thankfully. No temptation anywhere! I'm not looking forward to my Dr appointment tomorrow. My Dr is a bit of a twat.

i asked them to draw blood aswell :happydance: i just wana be 100% sure hehe, she wouldnt at 1st :growlmad: as she sed ur defo pregnant emma, but i told her i carnt stop testin so she made a deal if they do blood, i have to stop testin as im sendin myself crazy hehe,

i no i am defo bfp, as ive got 1 hell of bad morning sickness :cry:
i just wana make sure my hcg levels are good x

im starting to think body is ready but no egg ready

ha ha
well nothing i can do about it if it happens it happens

morning girls, hows are you both feelin today? x

annoyed doesn't come close hubby refused :sex: last night coz he had a headache
ok so he does suffer from migraines but that's not the point lol ah well maybe tonight
still no idea whats going on with my cycle

How are you? hows the sickness?

Fine thanks. Didn't get to sleep till gone 3am cause I was too hot.

annoyed doesn't come close hubby refused :sex: last night coz he had a headache
ok so he does suffer from migraines but that's not the point lol ah well maybe tonight
still no idea whats going on with my cycle

How are you? hows the sickness?

arw hunni :( just get him to put it in a tub an do it urself :haha:

im ok just bad morning sickness, but thats the perks of bein pg i guess hehehe

ok dont shout or laugh!!!

I went and brought another 15 opks :dohh:
some are different brand to the one i have used though so obviously i tested when i got home
its a def line but not quite as dark as the control line so im back with my PMA and thinking Saturday may be the big O day lol
Im working fri sat and mon and im at a back to the 80s concert on sunday at tatton park so i hope i have the energy to :sex: sure i will find it from somewhere
I will just add a few brufen to hubbys dinner so no complaints of a headache he he

hehehehe....ur drug his food lol... oh not long to the big 'O' day yey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->