well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

i will be a delayed bump buddy soon

i will be a delayed bump buddy soon

In about 3ish weeks time you WILL be a bump buddy :happydance: You taken your man upstairs yet?

On your first positive OPK, BD in the evening and then if you can, BD in the morning. So then the sperm is ready and waiting for that egg.

I don't know if it works but every time I DTD in the evening, I never got pregnant but both cycles I've done it in the morning, I've got pregnant.

Just a thought :)

all sorted maria hehe

only time i get to cum on here these days is when kids are in bed, but u to are snoring ur little heads off when im awake :dohh:

hope ur both doin good :hugs: do u remember me tellin u bout my friend bein pg?...well she is only 9 weeks an its 3rd baby...she is huge all ready, im maybe thinkin twins? she looks 6 months gone!...she dnt av any sickness what so ever either tho! very luckly hehe

MARIA how did u get ur baby ticker? i want 1!
also what day we thinkin i 'O' was it the 5th or the 6th we said??

Click on my ticker and it'll take you to the website.

We think you ovulated on the 6.

You show earlier with every pregnancy. You being pregnant with your 3rd, you'll start to show earlier than you did with your other 2.

i voted the 6th as well xx

well i just opk middle of work well not in the middle but you get my drift i think its +ve looks same as control line
we bd last night will again today and tomorrow night no bd in the morning i start work at 7

will test again when i get home at 9 see the difference eeeks

if its the same darkness as control line then thats a pos hun x

Evening Emma. How you feeling?

Blah!!!...lol, im not moanin or out be gee i wish the sickness wud just let up abit....OH did his self a burger with fried oinion....an omg my whole house stinks of fried oinions an its makein me gag, im actualy sat outside in my garden right now an makin him spray the whole house xx

Blah!!!...lol, im not moanin or out be gee i wish the sickness wud just let up abit....OH did his self a burger with fried oinion....an omg my whole house stinks of fried oinions an its makein me gag, im actualy sat outside in my garden right now an makin him spray the whole house xx

Lol. Unlucky for you. I don't have any sickness. Well at least you still know you're preggers.

Oh no Emma!!! Hope it passes soon

Its def positive i have just done another and its not as dark as the one at 12 so heres hoping we can do enough this month got in from work at 9 and watching the olympics then in work again tomorrow 7am-9pm so will jump hubby tonight already checked he doesnt have a head ache lol

Oh no Emma!!! Hope it passes soon

Its def positive i have just done another and its not as dark as the one at 12 so heres hoping we can do enough this month got in from work at 9 and watching the olympics then in work again tomorrow 7am-9pm so will jump hubby tonight already checked he doesnt have a head ache lol

If you DTD last night and you're DTD again tonight, you should catch the egg.

Lol. Unlucky for you. I don't have any sickness. Well at least you still know you're preggers.

i didnt get much sickness with my other 2....esp not this early...just everything is flipin my tummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->