well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

uploading the temp wouldn't save at all

been up since bloody 4 oclock again ARGH!!!!!!!!

thats not good !!!!

well temp stayed same and i have my red cross so im 3dpo

My daughter kindly woke me up at 6.30 but luckily she fell back to sleep but took me about an hour to fall back to sleep.

Do you find it hard to go back to sleep?

:happydance: Crosshairs.

My daughter kindly woke me up at 6.30 but luckily she fell back to sleep but took me about an hour to fall back to sleep.

i find it hard to sleep at all these days...dnt no whats up with me :nope: to hot, carnt get comfy, boobies keep me awake, then when i do get to sleep, 3 hours later im wide awake again :nope:, im cryin all the time due to emotions an lack of sleep i think xx

i find it hard to sleep at all these days...dnt no whats up with me :nope: to hot, carnt get comfy, boobies keep me awake, then when i do get to sleep, 3 hours later im wide awake again :nope:, im cryin all the time due to emotions an lack of sleep i think xx

It's called pregnancy m'dear.

Just had to go and get my bra size, resized. Gone up a cup.

rubbish your not sleeping Emma esp since you can't nap with the kids being off!

up a size already Maria yikes !!!

well im just me 3little days po nothing to report really
although qu for you what happens to cm if preg ? doing to see if i can spot anything lol
decided if i get a dip i will test from day 10 if no dip from day 14 well thats the plan

although qu for you what happens to cm if preg ? doing to see if i can spot anything lol
decided if i get a dip i will test from day 10 if no dip from day 14 well thats the plan

I wouldn't go by CM. Just watch out for boobs and tiredness.

sarah if you can remember me sayin b4 about my cm!!!......i ad bucket loads all the time, to the point i was wearing a panty liner :blush: i new sumthing was different coz i neva get that much...

ALSO MARIA i got measured today aswell coz my boobies are fallin out my bra,.lol ive gone up a cup size already to :thumbup:

My MS is getting worse, I've felt sick near enough all day. I look at food, I want to be sick. Smells make me want to be sick. All I can eat are crisps.. Which is a good job cause I love crisps :haha:

My boobs are getting heavy :(

My MS is getting worse, I've felt sick near enough all day. I look at food, I want to be sick. Smells make me want to be sick. All I can eat are crisps.. Which is a good job cause I love crisps :haha:

arw huni realy no how you feel :hugs:

So do you have a MW appointment yet?

sorry hun, i read this b4 (yesterday) and forgot to reply, it shud be here any day now hun, thought it wud of been here today, but no post :growlmad: probs here 2moz...im also guna ring see if my hcg levels are back tomoz aswell, hope they are gud levels x

have you got urs throw yet? xx

sorry hun, i read this b4 (yesterday) and forgot to reply, it shud be here any day now hun, thought it wud of been here today, but no post :growlmad: probs here 2moz...im also guna ring see if my hcg levels are back tomoz aswell, hope they are gud levels x

Down here, we book our MW appointments ourself. Booked it the day I went and saw the Dr. 17 August. Ages away!

Down here, we book our MW appointments ourself. Booked it the day I went and saw the Dr. 17 August. Ages away!

arw thats gud u book urself....here when we go see the dr they get in touch with the m/w and send out all paper work etc, an i just sit an wait for mr postman to bring me appointment an my merterny records, an no apprently when we go see m/w they ring up there an then to book u for a scan...as my friend just been...were as with ds n dd ur scan date came throw 1st..but u saw m/w b4 scan date x

If I remember rightly, my MW books my scan for me. I can't remember, lol. I just remember I heard the HB before I went for my scan. Just hope there's a HB!

If I remember rightly, my MW books my scan for me. I can't remember, lol. I just remember I heard the HB before I went for my scan. Just hope there's a HB!

oh thats the other thing am really annoyed at....i got to here my ds an dd heart beat b4 scan...but my friend just had here 1st m/w at 9 weeks pg...an they said they dnt do it any more till after 12 weeks :growlmad:

I heard about that. And my MW appointment is a 8 weeks 6 days. So we'll see what happens. Now you have to worry until your scan which isn't always at exactly 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->