well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

I heard about that. And my MW appointment is a 8 weeks 6 days. So we'll see what happens. Now you have to worry until your scan which isn't always at exactly 12 weeks.

i no its shit...dnt they think we worry enough, now having to wait even longer :growlmad: wish they was a U/S michine u cud buy urself :haha: are you goin to buy a doppler??....i neva did with other 2....but thinkin of tryin it out this time round x

I heard about that. And my MW appointment is a 8 weeks 6 days. So we'll see what happens. Now you have to worry until your scan which isn't always at exactly 12 weeks.

i no its shit...dnt they think we worry enough, now having to wait even longer :growlmad: wish they was a U/S michine u cud buy urself :haha: are you goin to buy a doppler??....i neva did with other 2....but thinkin of tryin it out this time round x

I already have a little thingy that I strap around my belly and you can hear the HB. I brought it when I was pregnant with DD. But I want a doppler so I can see what the heart rate is.

I already have a little thingy that I strap around my belly and you can hear the HB. I brought it when I was pregnant with DD. But I want a doppler so I can see what the heart rate is.

yer think im guna get 1 this time round, seen sum good 1s on ebay an not bad priced either x

yer think im guna get 1 this time round, seen sum good 1s on ebay an not bad priced either x

I know, I'm already watching one :haha: Have been for the past week or so. How's your little bump doing?

drs refer to mw here as well and scan letter just appears in the post one day

Emma i remember all coming back now i have read so many things some are blurring into one
where are you from Emma? see your all the way down south Maria

Hope your m/s doesn't last too long (both of you)

Emma i remember all coming back now i have read so many things some are blurring into one

I couldn't get anymore south without ending up in the sea! I'm ages away from you two.

east yorkshire hun, yer our u/s use to cum in post but m/w makes it when ur there now!?!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEYYYYYYY FINALY HAD 8 HOURS SLEEP :happydance:

yay for sleep!!!

my temp has stayed the same for 3 days now ???
thermometer has 1 decimal place so maybe that's why ??

I had about 4 days of the same temp.

Oh my, can I feel my tummy stretching this morning. Quite uncomfortable!

im hopeing sumthing cums throw my post 2day argh! at this rate i'll be due my scan hahahaha

im hopeing sumthing cums throw my post 2day argh! at this rate i'll be due my scan hahahaha

When did you go to the Dr's?

Unlike you to be on here at this time. Kiddies busy?

erm carnt remember was it bout 2 weeks ago??

yer 1 watching a dvd in there room and 1 in there room playin :happydance:

It'll come soon. You just got to be patient! Peace and quiet for you then!

yer wont last tho...lol

i aint got patient esp when my friend got hers 1 week after bben to doc lol

yer wont last tho...lol

Are you at that same Dr's?

sharp pinchy pains today :-( off yo work i go

yer wont last tho...lol

Are you at that same Dr's?

yer hun she is only 4weeks 4 days infront of me

YEY its cum im there on the 21st august.....r u there the 17th did u say??

not sure when to test if see a dip in temp if so will test 48 hours after if not will be sat 11th ifilast that long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->