well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

not sure when to test if see a dip in temp if so will test 48 hours after if not will be sat 11th ifilast that long

oh god sarah 11th is miles away hahahaha i carnt wait till u start testin xxx

only 9 sleeps lol prob won't last that long but want to try will say next thurs at earliest

only 9 sleeps lol prob won't last that long but want to try will say next thurs at earliest

Next Thurs will be 10DPO. It'll fly past, just keep yourself busy! Easier said than done, I know!

This pregnancy is so not agreeing with me. Can't I just sleep until it all passes?!

do you think its grown

Attachments

• 6 weeks bumo 001.jpg
    6 weeks bumo 001.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 6 weeks bumo 002.jpg
    6 weeks bumo 002.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Well to be honest, I don't know how skinny you were beforehand. But if you were like me when I was a size 8 :cry: I'd say.. Cute bump!

to be honest i wish i wasnt sooo skinny i carnt find clothes to fit im between a 6 and 8 jeans wise, tops are 8 or 10....but my belly as always been flat as a pancake....AND TO ADD TO IT AS IM VERY PROUD EVEN AFTER 2 KIDS I HAVE NOT 1 STRETCH MARK HEHEHEHE dnt think thats guna be the case this time round lol.....

and i no sarah im wear baggy tops to hard it an tryin to avoid friends lol

I would give anything to be the size I was before I had Elissa. And to not have so many stretchmarks!

You might have to tell people sooner than you think!

I would give anything to be the size I was before I had Elissa. And to not have so many stretchmarks!

to be honest with us in a small village an school hoils i dnt realy see much of friends an stuff unless we all meet up...coz im normaly visting family and stuff, so by time kids go bk to school il be nearer the 12 week make......i realy dnt want any1 to no until my 1st scan, il tell me kids an rest of family as my mums j=knows already.....then il tell everyone else x

to be honest with us in a small village an school hoils i dnt realy see much of friends an stuff unless we all meet up...coz im normaly visting family and stuff, so by time kids go bk to school il be nearer the 12 week make......i realy dnt want any1 to no until my 1st scan, il tell me kids an rest of family as my mums j=knows already.....then il tell everyone else x

Well maternity clothes it'll be for you soon.

how you feeling tonight maria? xx

I feel like absolute crap. Such a bad headache and felt sick all day. All I can manage to eat is digestives. I really want to take more than paracetamol but I know that's not an option.

How are you feeling?

Curiousity has gotten the better of me. What does the cc mean in ccmummy?

Morning Sarah. How are you feeling? I see you still have the same temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->