well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well done 3 tests today so have another 5 left :)

DD decided to 'wash' our tv this morning so its now broken have to buy a new one, conversation goes like this
OH we will get one on buy now pay next year (just paid a grand on a new bathroom)
ME we will need a pram in the next 8 months as well
OH yeah maybe
ME NO WE WILL need a new pram
OH oh is that why your feeling sick
then back to the tv seriously not the response i wanted

Oh my. Give him a slap! I would of!

Told him straight i wasnt happy with his response he said how should i respond? i walked off in asda lol he did ask why i was getting aches though so he is interested i guess lol

Told him straight i wasnt happy with his response he said how should i respond? i walked off in asda lol he did ask why i was getting aches though so he is interested i guess lol

Men! I would of said "I've just basically told you I'm pregnant. You're supposed to respond by being happy and excited. Not by what you said!"

ah well lets hope i get better response off family and friends in 10 weeks time or whenever the scan is due

Just wondering how to keep it quite in work and how to avoid patients with certain illnesses!!

Have you got any names yet
think i will start looking now we never did agree on a boys name last time after 42 weeks lol

ah well lets hope i get better response off family and friends in 10 weeks time or whenever the scan is due

Just wondering how to keep it quite in work and how to avoid patients with certain illnesses!!

Have you got any names yet
think i will start looking now we never did agree on a boys name last time after 42 weeks lol

I worked in a care home when I was pregnant with Elissa. I told my boss as soon as I knew so I didn't do certain things on my own and I could avoid the residents who had D and V. He told me that he couldn't tell anyone but if I wanted to, that was fine. Should be the same conduct for you.

No, no names. There's not a lot of boys names I like to be honest. But suppose I should start compiling a list for hubby to look over.

working in the hospital its harder there is a measles outbreak so need to avoid that and chicken pox and xrays but other than that good hand washing is all i will have to do really

working in the hospital its harder there is a measles outbreak so need to avoid that and chicken pox and xrays but other than that good hand washing is all i will have to do really

I would defo tell your boss. Just so he/she is aware.

Well I've just cooked my bacon.. And added sausages and toast :)

yeah only thing i have eaten all day

yeah only thing i have eaten all day

Tut tut! As soon as I start to feel sick, I try and find something to nibble on. I have a pack of digestives upstairs and a pack downstairs :haha:

When do you think you'll tell Isobelle?

hoping not to tell anyone till im showing really was 23weeks last time
so prob tell her then and get her to tell everyone
bet i will only make it to 1st scan though lol

when are you telling dd?

hoping not to tell anyone till im showing really was 23weeks last time
so prob tell her then and get her to tell everyone
bet i will only make it to 1st scan though lol

when are you telling dd?

Hubby has already said would you like little brother or sister and pointed to my belly but she doesn't understand.

awww

feel bad Emma has not been online today

awww

feel bad Emma has not been online today

I know. I want her to see your test. She probably still thinks you're testing Thursday. Will you be posting another pic in the morning?

working tomorrow so don't have time to do it can try to email it you if thats ok

Still 2 pink lines :dance:

Attachments

• 20120808_061721.jpg
    20120808_061721.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20120808_061807.jpg
    20120808_061807.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
thank you :)
im still in shock lol waiting for these cramps to shop

thank you :)
im still in shock lol waiting for these cramps to shop

I'm so excited that I just worked out that you are 3 weeks and 6 days along and your EDD is 18 April 2013 :blush:

I'm still getting cramps now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->