well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

yay i got the 19th from one site so going with 18th lol
shooting pains in boobs today ouchie

how are you feeling today?

Well my trousers are so tight, I'm having to go find maternity clothes but because I'm only 5ft 1, it's very difficult. So far I've found nothing. Pain in the arse!

Other than that, I'm ok. But I sympathise with you on the boobs. That's why I had to go get some maternity bra's.

can't afford anything like at that the mo just got a bathroom lol might try sports bra for work tomorrow

can't afford anything like at that the mo just got a bathroom lol might try sports bra for work tomorrow

Sports bra is kind of the same. Just with different names :haha:

How are you feeling now?

still sore still cramping/aching felt bit sick before but passed quickly luckily

how are you??

i dont know when to go to gps to fill in the referral form to midwives still early and 10dpo *

still sore still cramping/aching felt bit sick before but passed quickly luckily

how are you??

i dont know when to go to gps to fill in the referral form to midwives still early and 10dpo *

I'm good. Had no MS for the past 3 days. Wait until the day AF should be here then phone up. Just incase they ask 'have you missed your period'. You know what GP's are like :haha:

yeah true either Friday or Tuesday so Tuesday it is i just fill out a form they pass it over don't need to see gp himself which think is odd but hey
need my scan date to book off work so no one knows why im popping out

keep thinking period wi still come

yeah true either Friday or Tuesday so Tuesday it is i just fill out a form they pass it over don't need to see gp himself which think is odd but hey
need my scan date to book off work so no one knows why im popping out

keep thinking period wi still come

I keep thinking I'm going to see red when I use the toilet. I can't wait to get my scan date.

Will you be having the scan in the hospital you work at?

yeah and have the baby there good in some ways but if there are any problems in delivery its our paeds drs who attend could be embarrassing lol

yeah and have the baby there good in some ways but if there are any problems in delivery its our paeds drs who attend could be embarrassing lol

Least you know you're in good hands :thumbup:

true i remember telling my midwife last time see is not to let a certain Dr anywhere me or baby lol

hope she has dome baggy jumpers and tshirts
she will prob log on tomorrow see if i have tested feel bad i couldn't wait lol
think i have worked out how to do photos on phone so will attempt in morning

hope she has dome baggy jumpers and tshirts
she will prob log on tomorrow see if i have tested feel bad i couldn't wait lol
think i have worked out how to do photos on phone so will attempt in morning

I have something to admit..

I had the urge to POAS..

So I went and brought some ridiculously stupid cheap HPT's.. :blush:

I peed on one this evening. The test line came up so dark as soon as the pee hit it. I have one left which I will do in the morning :blush:

nothing wring with that i had to check in work before lol
we see hopeless Emma would be proud

3cheap and 2 first response then no more

didn't poas today was too late and didn't have time i will try to do one in a bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->