well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

OMG SARAH im on :cloud9: for you chick :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
well happy for you, yey we all pregges together :happydance::happydance:

didnt quite read everything girls coz soon as i see the test i had to skip as diein to comment lol...hope your both well :hugs:

im gud but been realy ill since been away, think ive ad bad m/s along with a bug :shrug: feel abit better 2day,

i did read about movin......shall we go for it :haha:

i will be sad to see this thread go tho :cry:

but i do think we all shud make the move, so feel free to start the thread :kiss:

OK IVE ADDED TO THIS.....i just got back frm doctors....i feel such a twat he asked me what can i do for u....with that i just burst out cryin :( an i cudnt stop cryin, haha he has givin me sumthing to help with all this sickness, thank god, hopefully it will ease up an i can finaly get out of my pj's and at least feel a tiny bit better, as im soooooo drained frm it all xxx

I don't want to leave this thread :( But this is a TTC thread.

Any idea's for the name of the thread so we know where we're going?

hmmmm.....duno hahaha....maybe sarah got 1 lol

i just carnt belive when i set up this thread.....neva thought it wud happen....an NOW LOOK ALL 3 OF US....IM SO HAPPY RIGHT FOR US ALL :hugs:

i just carnt belive when i set up this thread.....neva thought it wud happen....an NOW LOOK ALL 3 OF US....IM SO HAPPY RIGHT FOR US ALL :hugs:

I got so excited when Sarah posted her pics :haha:

One thing I would like to say is, I would like to keep in touch with both of you once we've had the babies.

One thing I would like to say is, I would like to keep in touch with both of you once we've had the babies.

oh god yes maria, i feel like ive known u both all my life :haha:
i carnt wait for our 1st scan pics....then the gender haha...then the big race to who actually ends up with there baby 1st...lol

oh god yes maria, i feel like ive known u both all my life :haha:
i carnt wait for our 1st scan pics....then the gender haha...then the big race to who actually ends up with there baby 1st...lol

Right, we need to think of a name for our thread. I never thought this would be so tricky :haha:

I'm blind as a bat, didn't even see your comment :haha: Sorry :blush:

Ok, using part of your suggestion, how about:

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into First Tri

yep i like it ^^^^^ we need to wait to see if sarah aproves or has her own hahahahaha.....always waiting around for that girl....gee's....hahaha only kidding

yep i like it ^^^^^ we need to wait to see if sarah aproves or has her own hahahahaha.....always waiting around for that girl....gee's....hahaha only kidding

How did you go with hiding your bump?

to be honest i spent most of my time upstairs in spare room. as ive been that sick, but i do belive i had a bug on top of morning sickness, feel much better i got the tablets frm doc's defo settled my tummy, an i just wore baggy clothes, and when i was up i walked around with a pillow in my hand coverin my belly, i sed i had belly ache thats why i had the pillow lol

to be honest i spent most of my time upstairs in spare room. as ive been that sick, but i do belive i had a bug on top of morning sickness, feel much better i got the tablets frm doc's defo settled my tummy, an i just wore baggy clothes, and when i was up i walked around with a pillow in my hand coverin my belly, i sed i had belly ache thats why i had the pillow lol

Hope these tablets work. What happens on your first midwife appointment?

IM HERE
Temp was up today yay think i should really stop temping at some point or i will be in labour temping ha ha

Im happy with any name as long as i can find it over there lol
Erm don't shout but im not finding out the gender so you will have to wait till April he he

Sorry to hear you have had a bug on top of m/s how poo!!! at least you were able to hide your bump though

Is it normal to go off foods already? i drink a can of diet coke a day in work and went to have it today and really didn't like it!!
I have told my matron that im preg i cried and she was made up dead excited so shes going to make sure im ok when in a&e and give me excuses to use why i cant do things till im happy to tell everyone
Feeling really sick at the mo not sure if its heat or what but just enjoying a quiet night in as hubby has gone to anfield to watch liverpool play

[IMG]https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/20120809_174502.jpg
Tue on top then wed then thurs
Todays was about 3rd wee of the day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g