We're all in this together!

my update incoming later...have to run alex to the dr :) x

Hope all is well, I was wondering where you ran off too? (for the last few days not just now) LOL

:hugs:

Thanks chicken :) My little bunchikin hasnt been well this last few days. Hes had a lot of severe stomach cramping and so has been in a needing mummy phase. The joys of severe reflux! x

Oh Im sorry to hear that this is why, I kind of thought maybe you had a couple day vacay :D -- Not so much huh. :hugs:

he is doing better now though I hope, having a sick baby is no fun at all you feel so helpless.

He does actually seem happier in himself today..happier than he has been. But then we reduced his meds back to the previous dose and upped his ranitadine (zantac) and so far no screaming fits :)

x

AF Just got me :cry:

OMg hun...I am so so sorry :( Are you holding up ok? :( x

I will be honest, before AF showed up I was literally on the bathroom floor bawling so hard I couldn't move. Big part was that I knew I wasn't that morning because my bb had deflated, lol and after all the symptoms that I had felt I started to feel as though I had another mc, and then that brought me back and made things even worse. This was the worst PMS I have felt in I cant even tell you when.

However, Once AF actually showed up at about 2ish, I was fine, crying stopped, bad thoughts ceased, I started to feel normal again - and even started to plan my daughter baby shower.

I am having to come to terms that I will probably never have another child. The distance - the money - DH still has not got his boys checked again the money, hes moving into a place that is double what he was paying. I just sit here and think, the 1 test is 220.00 take the money and get it done. I think that DH just thinks that its only another yer.... to me, well I think OH MY fricken word its another bloody year gone by!!

I am having some issues, my mom told me to just go - go back to school and keep trying -.- lol not her that would have to pay back a loan. She goes if you get pregnant take a week off as if your sick and then go finish your year.

I don't know, feeling worthless I guess. LMAO so I guess to answer your question, Im not doing very well. Seriously considering going back on happy pill (anti-depressants) the last time was on them was when I left my ex husband.

Maybe I should just go back to bed. Its gloomy here today lol im sure that's not helping me either.
:flower:

Sweetie :flower:

Firstly...dont let temps confuse you. My bfp cycles in the past, ive had ones where my temps were like the damn swiss alps..up, down, up down...so they arent a good indicator post ovulation really of whats going on inside.

I know how you are feeling hun. But DONT feel worthless..you should never feel like that. I know sometimes its easier said than done...there were times i thought it over my ttc journey..but you totally are NOT. Its not an easy journey and at times we will feel like its going the opposite direction to what we want..but stay on this path babes. You will get there.

Dont go on the anti depressants chick. For one that will be a risk to any unborn feutus, and for two, you DONT need them. It takes a strong lady to raise two kids at the age of 18 on her own. Says a lot about who you are to me :)

We are here for you hun..day or night, dont feel alone <3 x

I know im not pregnant..........

Does anyone know why my temp didn't drop below my cover line this morning. Last month, when I got AF at around the same time my temp dropped that morning and I knew she was going to hit me sometime that day.

Why didn't it do that this time?

Temps are a bit weird hun..they dont always act the way we expect...for me, I used to have some cycles where I would drop below coverline and others where it would drop after af had left :) The more cycles you do and track the more youll see what is normal for you. Though I dont think youll have to track too many cycles for that bfp! x

Thanks sugar, Ya my temp stayed the same today as well, but I am now on CD2 with the same temp, just like last month but up .2 degree more.

The next planed visit with DH isn't until he can make it down here, so I guess Dec - February so in saying that, I do believe I am done TTC. We will see

No way...you are SO not done. :grr:

What exactly are the problems with the visa? xx

Chasta hunni so sorry the witch got you :hugs: :dust: for next cycle xxx

Thanks natt, I didn't think they would neither bit worth speaking to them :) xxx

Sarah sorry Alex has been in pain but glad he's feeling better now!

Chasta sorry to hear about DH's health, hopefully this last treatment will be just that! Xx

CD1 ladies!

Sarah hun do you still have the link for the lady you used to do your prediction/reading? wanna get one done now AF has arrived! :) xx

CD1 ladies!

Sarah hun do you still have the link for the lady you used to do your prediction/reading? wanna get one done now AF has arrived! :) xx

Awww, Sorry Laura that AF started. I was really hoping that you got your BFP.

Thanks hun, I'm ok with it :) nice to know where we stand so we can get on with TTC :) xx

Hmm I did but its on the old laptop...which is now only useful as a coffee cup stand :( I linked it on Jessicas journal a few pages ago I think.

So sorry for CD1 Laura :( I was so hoping that this would be your month and so hope that you are holding up ok.

Wow Chasta....your poor hubby sounds like he has really had to go through it with the Cancer. Massive hugs to both of you (lets be honest, its not just the patient that goes through cancer its the family too).

Is it not possible for you to perhaps looking at taking some extended time up with your husband and move back together? I know that wouldnt be an easy feat with your children, but just thinking about how you need to live your life too and be happy chick xx

Sarah - I wish, CD3 for me though! :( Sorry to hear that Alex has been unsettled again chick, hope he gets well soon :hugs: xxx

Laura - You're welcome hunni, oh most definitely chick! :D

I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived chick, glad to hear that you are ok with it though and at least you know where you are in your cycle now :hugs: xxx

Chasta - Wishing your Husband a quick recovery :hugs: xxx

You know...the sad face tells me perhaps you aught to ask to switch to sertraline :D Then you can happily get on with things and not have to worry about bfps!

My little man seems really needy today. Hes so exhausted but only wants to sleep on my knee and not on either the bed or in his cot :p

Sneaking in on AF day for me in a few days...wonder when its coming! So happy that this cycle was a proper one and not a 14 day one like last month. Not much chance of me being preggo though...we had sex once in my fertile window and even then its only in my window if i ovulated on the first positive opk I had this month, which I never do. Really need to temp with my long surges to be even close to sure of when but its so hard to do with alex. Guess it will just have to be a guessing game for moi! xx

I can't pluck up the confidence to tell my Doctor that we want to TTC again :( Karl had to tell him about one of my problems this morning, got to have some blood tests done and maybe a scan on my ovaries depending on the outcome of the tests, he said he thinks I may have PCOS? I don't understand it though as I have regular AF's and I had Tyler in December? :wacko:

Aww bless him chick, can't beat Mummy cuddles :cloud9:

It only takes once to get a BFP chick! Great to hear that it was a proper cycle though instead of a 14 day cycle! :happydance: xx

Hmm I did but its on the old laptop...which is now only useful as a coffee cup stand :( I linked it on Jessicas journal a few pages ago I think.

So sorry for CD1 Laura :( I was so hoping that this would be your month and so hope that you are holding up ok.

Wow Chasta....your poor hubby sounds like he has really had to go through it with the Cancer. Massive hugs to both of you (lets be honest, its not just the patient that goes through cancer its the family too).

Is it not possible for you to perhaps looking at taking some extended time up with your husband and move back together? I know that wouldnt be an easy feat with your children, but just thinking about how you need to live your life too and be happy chick xx

As much as I would love to do that, I don't want to live in the USA---at all---

I can't pluck up the confidence to tell my Doctor that we want to TTC again :( Karl had to tell him about one of my problems this morning, got to have some blood tests done and maybe a scan on my ovaries depending on the outcome of the tests, he said he thinks I may have PCOS? I don't understand it though as I have regular AF's and I had Tyler in December? :wacko:

Aww bless him chick, can't beat Mummy cuddles :cloud9:

It only takes once to get a BFP chick! Great to hear that it was a proper cycle though instead of a 14 day cycle! :happydance: xx

How long are your cycles hun? It is usual for pcos to produce longer and more irregular periods but not all the time. PCOS can make conceiving difficult but again it depends a lot on how the cysts are. PCOS is something that you do need investigation to determine so the blood tests alone wont tell him much. I assume he is checking your hormone levels. Id he referring you to a FS? x

Hmm yeah I can see your point Chasta about the living situation. Definitely a difficult one :( I wish I had some amazing advice but Matt and I werent seperated under such difficult situations. Big hugs chick x

Sarah - My cycles are roughly 28 days hun. Yeah I am booked in to see the Nurse in 2 weeks time to take some bloods to check my hormone levels, no he's not referring me to a FS chick. He said it all depends on what my blood test results come back as as to wether he will refer me for a scan etc xx

Ok hun, I'll have flick back :)

I'm good hunni, just glad to know where we stand and excited to start temping and TTC properly :)

Thanks natt hun, sorry she got you too! How strange that even with my cycles being completely out of whack we're back to me being 1day behind you! :D

Glad your cycles back to normal hunni, maybe try temping and do it on the days you can, to at least give you. A rough idea, might get you back into the habit and want for sex! Lol

What's making him want to check for PCOS hun? It was my worry with my stupid cycles, but doc wasn't interested!

Chasta I'm the same with friends! Apart from my TTC ladies I have two close friends and my sister in law. I have other friends but I don't see them often, I wish I saw the one more though, but it's hard for her with me having Oscar, she's had two losses, one early and one 3days before her due date, I have one from uni who I speak to again now but haven't saw her for years, and that's it, I'd sooner have few friends who I can rely on than many who aren't there. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->