We're all in this together!

I wouldnt worry chick :D From what I understood with thyroid, you just tend to have a lower bbt in general. Atleast thts what i was told and i hav thyoid disease :D

x

Ok hun, I'll have flick back :)

I'm good hunni, just glad to know where we stand and excited to start temping and TTC properly :)

Thanks natt hun, sorry she got you too! How strange that even with my cycles being completely out of whack we're back to me being 1day behind you! :D

Glad your cycles back to normal hunni, maybe try temping and do it on the days you can, to at least give you. A rough idea, might get you back into the habit and want for sex! Lol

What's making him want to check for PCOS hun? It was my worry with my stupid cycles, but doc wasn't interested!

Chasta I'm the same with friends! Apart from my TTC ladies I have two close friends and my sister in law. I have other friends but I don't see them often, I wish I saw the one more though, but it's hard for her with me having Oscar, she's had two losses, one early and one 3days before her due date, I have one from uni who I speak to again now but haven't saw her for years, and that's it, I'd sooner have few friends who I can rely on than many who aren't there. :) xx

Hey sugar,

Congrats to you and hubby on your wedding. xoxox
I hope it was everything you wanted - and are having a wonderful time on the honeymoon.
:flower:

So I'm being really lazy and a bad bnb member but I'm not gonna read back :blush:

Hope you're all well!

I'm home now so will be around more :)

I have however found that being away has allowed me not to think about TTC as much and be happy with just seeing what happens so I may not be on as much as before in the hope I can stay more relaxed and it happens quickly. I might though just be here to support my ladies and not really do/say much about my cycles and see if that helps! Think we'll go with that one ;) xx

Just posted some wedding pics in my journal ladies :) xx

thanks hun we sure did!

How's things? xx

things are going LOL
I didn't ovulate again this month. -.- :nope:
Bought a car - 99 Toyota Tercel. :thumbup:
Moving DD into her dorm in a little over 2 weeks :cry:
Havent seen DH in almost a month and it looks like I wont be seeing him again until November ---- sometime ---- :cry::cry:

Oh well, what do you do. :shrug:

How long have you been TTC now? When will docs run tests?

Yay for car!

Your daughter will be fine, it'll be you who suffers! She will miss you just as much as you miss her, but she will have a great time!

That sucks about DH :( how come you won't be seeing him until nov?

I know what you mean Hun, just have to go its it don't we! :hugs: xx

How long have you been TTC now? When will docs run tests?

Yay for car!

Your daughter will be fine, it'll be you who suffers! She will miss you just as much as you miss her, but she will have a great time!

That sucks about DH :( how come you won't be seeing him until nov?

I know what you mean Hun, just have to go its it don't we! :hugs: xx

We have been trying for 2 years, with one M/C last October, I have had all the blood work donesince then, and that bloody test to see if your tube are open and clear.

I am still waiting for DH to spit in a cup, and I told him no more baby making until that happens. - he said it will be done by the end of this month.

As for why the length in between the visits, Money but also DD appointments this month, I don't want to be 10 hours away with it being her first month away from home either, and it might be different if it was the same town that she grew up in; but its in a very large city an hour and a half from home.

I might add that she has never traveled alone - ever before - and defiantly not in a city by herself.

Plus DD #2 I am holding a baby shower for her in October, November I would be able to go, but not for long I will not be 10 hours away and stuck in a storm when my baby goes into labour. So in saying that - yes I would love to be pregnant and have another child, however my children always comes first over my own wants and needs. Even if that means never having another one. This is the price I will pay from the day I heard that heart beat for the first time inside the womb. :flower:

Things will level off one way or another I am wondering if maybe it is stress as to why I am not Ovulating. Only time will tell right.

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

Sounds like it very well could be stress causing it Hun :hugs: I know what you mean about doing anything for your kids though :)

If its meant to happen it will :)

We went to Dorset Hun, Bournemouth and the new forest, was lovely xx

Sounds like it very well could be stress causing it Hun :hugs: I know what you mean about doing anything for your kids though :)

If its meant to happen it will :)

We went to Dorset Hun, Bournemouth and the new forest, was lovely xx

I googled those places and they look wonderful. :)

Congrats again Laura. :hugs:

Oh my word.
So FF decided to give me my CH today for Friday, had to be stress why I wasn't ovulating, Friday was the day I bought the car.
Although my CP doesn't seem to line up - but my temp is saying yes. I guess I will find out if it stays up for the next while or not its already been 3 days.

Woohoo for crosshairs!! Fingers crossed it stays up :D xx

So im a little, heck no a lot excited!!! Heard from the photographers today, they're hoping to have our pics done by the end of the week and online for us to look at, then we sit with them and put together our wedding album to send off to the printers and we asked about getting all the engagement pictures on a disc and they'll do us a fab offer on them so I've ordered them tonight just need to pay still dropping myself when I think about TTC too, feels good

Waiting for the hubby to come to bed and snuggle so night all xxx

So I'm being really lazy and a bad bnb member but I'm not gonna read back :blush:

Hope you're all well!

I'm home now so will be around more :)

I have however found that being away has allowed me not to think about TTC as much and be happy with just seeing what happens so I may not be on as much as before in the hope I can stay more relaxed and it happens quickly. I might though just be here to support my ladies and not really do/say much about my cycles and see if that helps! Think we'll go with that one ;) xx

Whatever you need to do honey...you know you always have our support regardless :flower: x

thanks hun we sure did!

How's things? xx

things are going LOL
I didn't ovulate again this month. -.- :nope:
Bought a car - 99 Toyota Tercel. :thumbup:
Moving DD into her dorm in a little over 2 weeks :cry:
Havent seen DH in almost a month and it looks like I wont be seeing him again until November ---- sometime ---- :cry::cry:

Oh well, what do you do. :shrug:

You ovuated hun :) Only reason you have dotted crosshairs is because you have fertile CM noted after your thermal shift.

Aww hun...I hope that you two can get together before then? Not sure if youve covered that..playing catchup! xx

Oh my word.
So FF decided to give me my CH today for Friday, had to be stress why I wasn't ovulating, Friday was the day I bought the car.
Although my CP doesn't seem to line up - but my temp is saying yes. I guess I will find out if it stays up for the next while or not its already been 3 days.

Ignore the CP honeyhun...its the most unreliable method of assessing for af/fertile period/pregnancy EVER! :D x

So im a little, heck no a lot excited!!! Heard from the photographers today, they're hoping to have our pics done by the end of the week and online for us to look at, then we sit with them and put together our wedding album to send off to the printers and we asked about getting all the engagement pictures on a disc and they'll do us a fab offer on them so I've ordered them tonight just need to pay still dropping myself when I think about TTC too, feels good

Waiting for the hubby to come to bed and snuggle so night all xxx

ooo thats wonderful chicken!!! Hope to see lots more photos! xx

Hey ladies!!

Hope you are all doing good :D

Bittersweet over here. Yesterday was mine and Mattias's Anniversary and also was the day last year that I conceived my little munckin..definitely left me thinking a lot.

I really miss being pregnant ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->