We're all in this together!

TEam yellow is SO worth it!! And highly recommend getting your midwives on the day to not tell you what it is too..have hubby tell you. We did that and it was so amazing finding out from Matt that we had a little boy!

Ill keep you Team Yellow strong Laura! We are yellow again this time around!

We havent been able to test the theory truly as Alex has major splooshfest nappies atm..teething nappies me thinks! HEs always been firm though, but then hes always been on gavi!

x

Way to go ladies on staying team yellow! :D

Bless Alex for having teething nappies, hope his teeth pop through soon and it doesn't cause him too much discomfort! xx

Sarah I'm gonna need you!! Haha yh I will do, I want Si to tell me :) I also want a mirror and to feel this time!

Poor lil A :( we have that occasionally but more grumpiness than anything! Pop teeth pop! Xx

Laura - Feeling your baby's head as he/she is crowning is amazing! I felt Tyler's head and will be doing so again with Jayden if the Midwife let's me :D xx

I didn't get chance last time with him getting stuck for 2hrs :( just hopei get to this time!

Laura - Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get to feel your baby's head xx

I didnt do that as I was having blackout issues with the pushing (did I tell you that?). Every time I pushed it would take me a while to come back around. They wanted to stop me pushing but I told them I was pushing that baby out myself if it killed me because the docs didnt believe Id have the strength! It was dead weird because Id do the push, but then id lose my vision for about 10 seconds and when it came back I wouldnt know who the people were around me or where I was. Was like a mini shock every time I was in labour lol. So hopefully this time I can do that!

Highly recommend the mirror. I didnt ask for it but was done for me as an incentive to push. Seeing the hair first and foremost was amazing, knowing that was connected to my baby..man...I want the mirror again too now!!

CAnt beleive we are all up the duff again lol.

x

Aww I wanna do it now!! Lol I'll take a mirror just incase we forget to ask lol gonna make sure I have a birth plan and actually take it in with me this time!

I remember you saying Hun, strong lady!!

Crazy isn't it! Be a couple years before our next after this!

Sarah - I agree with Laura, you are a very strong lady!

I bet it's amazing to watch your baby arrive into the world :cloud9:

It doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago since we were all pregnant with our first babies! :shock: xx

Aww I wanna do it now!! Lol I'll take a mirror just incase we forget to ask lol gonna make sure I have a birth plan and actually take it in with me this time!

I remember you saying Hun, strong lady!!

Crazy isn't it! Be a couple years before our next after this!

I told matt Im going on the pill, even though he doesnt want me too lol. Said its that or the snip for you...so yep im on the pill!

Wouldnt mind 3..but I think my vagina needs a holiday ROFL!

x

Sarah - I agree with Laura, you are a very strong lady!

I bet it's amazing to watch your baby arrive into the world :cloud9:

It doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago since we were all pregnant with our first babies! :shock: xx

Haha thats cos it wasnt!!

We are all nuts!

Oh, and congratulations Chasta on becoming a grandmother! Your grandson is so cute!

Sarah same here! Pill for a couple of years then we'll try for #3 before Si hits 40! Lol

Oooo I need to see Chasta's grandson!! Congrats Hun!

Xx

Sarah - Very true :haha: xx

Chasta - Congratulations on the birth of your Grandson :hugs: xx

I know Im creeping up in age but I defo cant deal with 3 so close together. I didnt say much about it at the time but it was actually a real shock finding out I was pregnant and it took me a while to get my head around it as I was so panicked xx

Lol I don't think anyone can! Bless ya Hun, tbh I think after what you went through to get A we were all a bit surprised! Goes to show what happens you don't think about it! I remember your video post when you'd found out AF had hit the cycle before you conceived and how upset you were and said you'd go at it full force, and you did! Hehe doesn't make it less of a shock though when you expect it to take a while :flower: xx

Totally!!! I know MAtt was so desperate for it and so I was ok with going full force. I just dont think we actually did go full force either compared to how we did it in the past so it was all a bit like "WOAH what the fuck just happened" lol. Three years with Alex and 6wks with this ninja. Was never even a thought it COULD happen.

Went to midwife today for some extra bloods and was surrounded by newborns..mde me all warm and fuzzy and totally happy with being pregnant. We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time (I dont have the doppler now). Matt started to cry...my big badass viking was stood there in a room of people crying...sooooo cute!

xx

Yay for hearing babies heartbeat today and that is so sweet that Matt cried in a room full of people! Bless him <3 xx

Aww bless him! He's such a softie! So nice that he shows his emotions so freely :) I can't wait to start doppling again! Ordered some more gel for it ready! Haha

What are the bloods for Hun? Hope you're ok :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->