We're having another!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
No shit sherlock :dohh:

So for a few weeks I've been saying to Stircrazy ...we're having another doesn't it scare you do you honestly think it will be 'ok' I'm dreading it 2 so close in age it will be hard work.

Now don't get me wrong its all light panics lol & I'm happy an all that ....it will be worth it but yer I'm not silly I know it's going to be hardwork ....

So last night in the kitchen Stircrazy touched my bump and went slightly white!

Me: What?
Sc: I just had a flash back
Me: Of what?
SC: When you were near the end with Caitlin
Me: Ok?????
Sc: Oh shittttt ....we're having another baby!!!

ERM HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID YOU JUST NOTICE!!!!

You think hes now panicing too?

:rofl:

:rofl:

Bless him! It's all so exciting though! I'm looking forward to number 2, and so is OH surprisingly. Not yet though.

Are you going to find out what team you are on?

xx

Yer we are

:wohoo:

Woman said it will be first week in Novemeber (my 20 week scan)! Really excited :D

I'm looking forward to number 2 too :) Shaun has mentioned that I'll have to be pregnant again tho, like he thinks I forgot that!
Have a great pregnancy Wobbles
xXx

men hey!!

I cant believe your 17 weeks already how quickly has that gone!!

x

well after my recent experiences with miscarriages I was soley concentrating on getting past the 12 weeks mark, now that I have the reality of the next 6 months, giving birth and raising another child has hit me like a train, weirdly it continues to hit me every few days as though I only just realised, Doh! oh well, it will be worth it in the end :) xxx

So thats not just a first time mom thing.
I thought I was just paranoid, unrealistic and childish.

Men....doh:dohh:

Lauren and Abi are only 20months apart and they play so nicely togeather (mostly). It was hard at 1st but I made more fuss of Lauren rather than the baby and at breastfeeding time I used to get Lauren's special books and videos out so we'd cuddle up and watch a video or read her book while baby Abi was feeding. Lauren always thought it was "special time" for her and I don't even think she noticed Abi feeding:rofl:

There will only be 15months different between Toby and Smudge so I think I'll use the same tactic:rofl:

I'm glad sc has finally realised:rofl:

I'm not telling any lies, in the last few months I used to lie awake in a panic wondering how I would cope! I did though:cloud9:

Sometimes I can't believe I'm doing this again. I can't wait to find out what the stork brought cha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->