wet bag!

Callie-xoxox

Mummy Of Lyrik<3
Reaction score
Hey ladys
Do I need a wet bag?
I am out alot and I dont want to have diapers make a big mess.
And I dont want the smell
How many of you ladys use one?

i think we all use them :) But i suppose you could get away with just a plastic shopping bag but they arent environmentally friendly at all :/

It really depends on your own personal preference :) I got a Cushie Tushie bag because I liked the fabrics they offered, and that there was a "clean wipes" bag which poppers onto it.

I know other ladies really like Monkey Foot or Itti Bitt bags :) I'd say have a look at any online stores (I'm assuming there are different ones in Canada!) and see what takes your fancy!

I know Jac is selling one for 14.00 so I would be like 20 Canadian.
I might get it:)
I think shipping will be alot though.
I wish I lived in the UK!

I bought a Green Kids wetbag from ebay. It's pink with cupcakes all over it, and I happen to have a yummy mummy changing bag (with the cupcake on the pocket!)
It will fit 4-5 nappies.
A zip was important to me too, as I though smells might escape a drawstring bag.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/5p-PjPM7h_LKUppnRKD1siIDBYAJd1MOzn0CmEBKyPfwircBLadDebSJsmriEsgVtRLHFZOu0gug7pv-WVGcTVLRZv2CgSV9cKg-ITghFLN1MPDu4FXJLbe99CK-PdKKFBhFJw2ufL-ZOdERUL7GyvWSqMJ4b9ZdEZLZUGNvx0sDq5lbvHe9I7DBqIsinrJNVmKkEvzl7MXHOqtYaQ

Yes you need one with a zip. I started off with a drawstring one but quickly realised that wasn't very practicable. I have a Monkeyfoot obsession but they're aren't particularly cheap. Postage costs to Canada off her Etsy site aren't too bad though.

:) thanks ladys
I am looking on e bay and they all seem pretty cheap
Like 18$ + 3.000 shipping
i dont think i can get much cheaper.

Iv got two wetbags....actually 3 as iv got one on the way :haha: Definitely recommend getting one for out & about...

if you're not fussed on colours/prints you can get them for pennies!

I dont really care about the print
I just know i want one with a zipper.
How big should i get it?
I am out alot so I think I would go through about 3 diapers when I am out.

Erin might be able to make you one? depends on what you want. she has been making some of us ladies one :)

I asked Jac if hers was still for sale:)
So I am just waiting for her to get back to me:)

I LOVE my Bummis wet bags, I got them from New and Green Baby Co (they are local). I have a small and a medium (and a large which I use as a diaper bag when we travel). But I usually have the small in my diaper bag!

www.newandgreen.com/fabuoluswetbag.html

You live so close to me:)
I have never seen some one so close
I live in Chilliwack:)
I will look it up:)

We are close! And our little ones are close in age too!

So close!
In your signature, what does baby led mean?
and AP loving mom?

Baby led is following babies cues, feeding on demand, sleeping when tired, etc. AP is attachment parenting.

The pic of your little one in your avatar is so cute!

thankss! She was about 2 weeks old I had a photo shoot done.
I need to update the picture to a newer one.
Your little man is very cute as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->