We've outgrown 0-3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Is this normal? !!! Josh is so tall. He's outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothes and half of his 3-6 month... !!! :shock:

He's gonna be a giant!

WOW! He is gonna be tall! Erica is STILL in most of her newborn, but can wear 0-3 now. She is 10 weeks! Your little Josh is gonna be a basketball player!

I'm 5'3'' and OH is 5'10''... Weird! Well he certainly doesn't get that from me !

mine has also grown out of loads of his clothes but its cos most of his baby grows was only up to 9 lbs and hes now 11,4 lb out of 25 grows only 7 fit him now xxx

wow your little ones are growing like "weeds" as my mate would say lol

h x

Mia has outgrown 0-3, but she is still fine in 3-6. She is just so long.
Wowza, Joshie will be a tall handsome heart breaker.

And Mia will be a gorgeous tall supermodel!

My little girl is gonna be a shrimp! I'm gonna have to go try on a 3-6 outfit on her just to see LOL. We haven't even touched that part of the closet!

Burtonbaby I wouldn't worry too much ;) I was 23.5'' when I was born!!! Now I'm a tiny thing :(

Wow Jess you were long! I'm 5'4 and DH is only like 5'7 or 5'8ish, so I'm not expecting her to be too tall. All of the women in my family are short, I'm one of the tall ones LOL. The men got all of the height.

Colton outgrew 0-3 weight wise by the time he was 1 month old. Now he is still in his 3-6 but he is starting to grow more lengthwise now.. so like all his overalls and stuff REALLY dont fit :blush: but he can still wear some thing like his seperates.. etc.

Izzie is almost 3 weeks and she can't fit newborn her 3 month fit perfect, but she can definitely fit into her 3-6 month!

We need to get our babies together sometime soon, Burton!

YEA! We should try and plan another meet. I cant wait to see Izzie, she is so darling!

Ella is still in some newborn but 0-3 is big on her! stuck in the middle!

god, he's gonna be tall!!!!

callum is starting to outgrow some of his 6-9 month clothes but then other 3-6 month clothes fit him great?!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->