What a joke!?

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Does anyone remember baby P ?
The poor baby only 18 months old who died from his HORRIFIC injuries due to severe child abuse. Bruises were first noticed on his face and chest when he was just 9 months old!!! They found him dead in his cot blue and only wearing a nappy. A post mortem revealed he had swallowed a tooth from being punched so hard. Other injuries included a broken back, broken ribs, mutilated fingertips and nails were missing from his fingers. Later one of the perpetrators revealed baby Ps nails were ripped out with pliers!

And now for the GREAT JUSTICE SYSTEM... The mother will be held indefinitely until "deemed no longer to be a risk to the public and in particular to small children" minimum term 5 years. Barker was sentenced to life imprisonment for the rape, with a minimum sentence of ten years, and a 12-year sentence for his role in the death of Peter, to run concurrently. Owen was also jailed indefinitely, and would serve at least three years

Oh and now one of them is getting out and guess what!? Hes getting a complete new identity !!

It makes me so sick ! How is this called justice???? Every time i read this or think about it just makes me tear up and get horrible feelings in my stomach .
These people are the types that deserve the death penalty!!!! A painful one too. How could you torture a BABY!?? An innocent baby . Baby's want love from their parents and poor baby p was being tortured with no one to turn to.
Also social services were involved but still look at the amount of abuse and fatal end that he met :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->