What an entrance!!!

My beautiful baby girl 'Tilly Rose' arrived on her due date (17th march), and did she arrive in style!!!!::rofl:

I was having regular contractions from 2am that morning but nothing too strong, by lunch time i thought it was time to head to the hospital, being that this was my 3rd pregnancy i thought i new the pains were bad enough to go in and maybe start some early pain relief:dohh:, i was wrong and only 1cm, although i thought this was strange i went home. Within about 2 hours the pains were unbareable and in my words " i dont care if im only 2cm i need some gas and air". by the time we got in the car and set off the traffic was pretty bad, pretty :blush: when your on all fours on the back seat screaming like a banshy!! My sister had come with us to bring the car back (thank god) and was doing the rubbing back and talking through the pains thing! Then all of a sudden i needed to push....and did, so Tilly arrived on the back seat of our ford focus as we pulled into the car park of hospital, my sister was amazing and quickly wrapped her in her (new) cardigan that she pointed out had yet payed for :rofl: untill my husband ran into the hospiatal and got a midwife. Cord was cut and placenta delivered all in the car park while any one who had come out for a cheeky ciggy could watch:blush: At the time it was the scariest moment of my life but one i will never forget!!!

Tilly was fine, and perfect in every way!! cant say the same about my sisters cardigan:rofl:

Thanks for reading, and good look to all you ladies who are expecting hope your birth is a little less stressfull :rofl:

pinky1 - cath xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: brilliant, and congrats xx

Well done and congratulations x

CONGRATS!! What an entrance! XxX

Tilly wasn't playing around! Congratulations, I hope you and your family are doing well...and I think you owe your sister a cardigan, lol! :hugs:

what an amazing story, well done and congrats x

Wow that is definitely an experience, I can't believe it all happened so soon for you! I bet those midwives feel like asses now!

I'm very glad to hear that everything turned out well, although not for your sisters new cardigan lol!

Congratulations on your new arrival!!!

Wow what an entrance :D MANY CONGRATS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:rofl::rofl: u will have to buy her a new cardy! heehee congrats!!! thats a labour you will never forget

and Tilly Rose!

what a cracking name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful!

congrats again :)

Congrats hun!
Definitely a memorable entrance!

Wow, delivering in the car is one of my fears since I usually go so quickly also but sounds like it worked out perfectly for you! Congrats!

OMG congratulations!! There's a story you'll be telling for years to come! :rofl:

Wow what an entrance, congratulations!x

SERIOUSLY!?!??? OMG!! Congrats hon, what a story to tell!!!
:hugs:

OMG!

Sounds exciting!

Sure beats my 3 day labour with no progression!

Good work!

WOW...

The thought of it is giving me head spins!

OMG lol that will be something to tell little one when she is older hahahaha so funny :D x x congratulations on her arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->