What an entrance!!!

pinky1

mummy of 3
Reaction score
My beautiful baby girl 'Tilly Rose' arrived on her due date (17th march), and did she arrive in style!!!!::rofl:

I was having regular contractions from 2am that morning but nothing too strong, by lunch time i thought it was time to head to the hospital, being that this was my 3rd pregnancy i thought i new the pains were bad enough to go in and maybe start some early pain relief:dohh:, i was wrong and only 1cm, although i thought this was strange i went home. Within about 2 hours the pains were unbareable and in my words " i dont care if im only 2cm i need some gas and air". by the time we got in the car and set off the traffic was pretty bad, pretty :blush: when your on all fours on the back seat screaming like a banshy!! My sister had come with us to bring the car back (thank god) and was doing the rubbing back and talking through the pains thing! Then all of a sudden i needed to push....and did, so Tilly arrived on the back seat of our ford focus as we pulled into the car park of hospital, my sister was amazing and quickly wrapped her in her (new) cardigan that she pointed out had yet payed for :rofl: untill my husband ran into the hospiatal and got a midwife. Cord was cut and placenta delivered all in the car park while any one who had come out for a cheeky ciggy could watch:blush: At the time it was the scariest moment of my life but one i will never forget!!!

Tilly was fine, and perfect in every way!! cant say the same about my sisters cardigan:rofl:

Thanks for reading, and good look to all you ladies who are expecting hope your birth is a little less stressfull :rofl:

pinky1 - cath xx

OMG well done hun and what a story congratulations

Sorry to hear about the cardigan :( :rofl:

Wow what an exciting entrance to the world! Glad everything was ok though, Congratulations!

Wow Hun what a speedy yet amazing entrance into the world, congrats to you and Oh, and sorry to your sister for her cardy but ti think she will agree it was worth it......:)

:hug::hug::hug:

wow what an eventful birth! Glad you were both ok - congratulations x

OMG, What an entrance!! :lol:

Congratulations on baby Tilly. xxxx

Wow! What an entrance! Congratulations, and glad you're both well. :hugs:
x

Oh wow thats definately arriving in style!!
Congratulations hunny :) :hugs: xxx

What an entrance!! Glad to hear you and bubba are grand and that the only casualty was the cardigan - maybe Tilly can buy her auntie a new one? xxx

Congratulations, what an amazing birth story xx

WOW! That is a story! Congratulations to you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"