What are the chances of a false negative?

aaah right I just remember you going aaaaaaages without one didn't realise it was so long ago!

xxx

Yeah they were dotted about.. I had two straight after she was born, then nothing untill november, then nothing untill January, then febuary was 30 days, then march was 31 days...

and now I'm on 38...

But it could very well still be erratic periods!!

You never no Im still waiting for my first one :(

Hope it's the result you're after hun

xxx

Not fussed either way. If I'm not my period has 3 months to regulate or I'm going to have to have words with it :rofl:

Not fussed either way. If I'm not my period has 3 months to regulate or I'm going to have to have words with it :rofl:

Ah, or you and Rich just have :sex: every night to try to catch ovulation :lol: I am sure Rich wouldn't mind... but I see how that would be frustrating....ttc is after the first month anyway :s Good Luck!

wow hun, this must really be doing your head in! :(
i hope you get the result you want, and soon! :hugs: x

:cry: I've had enough. I just want the stupid :witch: to rear her ugly head so I can stop thinking of "what ifs.."

me too x

Ditto!!! I am passed wishing for a :bfp:, I just want the :witch: to get here so I can start a proper cycle. It is only the start of the roller-coaster for me having just come off the BCP, but it is frustrating that I had to deal with constant bleeds whilst on the mini-pill that came at totally unexpected times, and now that I am off it, the :witch: has decided to do a runner...ha ha, actually, I wished she did do a runner, just not away from me :dohh:

I am a bit of a control freak, so I am finding it a challenge to accept not knowing what my body is doing :blush:

:hug: and :hugs: to everyone.

I am 21 next week, and for 9 years I have had regular as clockwork, 28-29 day cycles. My last period started 22/3/2009 and I was due on again 19/04/2009. Nothing happened. Sometimes I'm maybe one day late, but rarely. For two weeks I've been dizzy (to the point I thought I had vertigo) overly tired, hungry, slightly nauseous on some mornings and had slight cramping in my lower tummy but not enough to have thought ''oh I'm about to come on''.

Now it's day 10 of being overdue. I took a HPT at day 5, and it was negative. I took another one this morning, and again, was negative. It took my Mum 13 weeks to come up as pregnant on all 5 of her pregnancies, and by my count if I am pregnant I would be 5 weeks along. I am going for a blood test in the morning, and I'm thinking that might be negative too by my mum's track record. Thing is, I ''feel'' different. I'm not under any stress, I haven't lost or gained anymore/less weight than usual.

Has anyone else experienced this? x

I have always have been very regular (and I'm now 38!), but it has happened in the past, maybe 4 or 5 times since I started my periods when I was very late or even missed one all together, for absolutely no particular reasons. One of these times I was hoping to be pregnant, the others, I knew there was no way I was!!!

hmmm im trying to decide whether to wait to see if i miss the next one too? due 16th May... what do you think?

surely the absence of 2 periods is the presence of something?!

I keep checking, thinking I've come on, but nothing! :hissy:

I think if I'm not on by Thursday I'll do another test.. Maybe!

yeah me too - the little cramps and dizziness is really getting to me - and the CWCM feels like ive come on lol

how late r u? x

my advice would be to chill out... I know easier said than done...

but before courtney was born I had a couple of "scares" and when I tested negative and took that result I immediately came on my period!! :shrug:

me neither. doesnt help that i follow my mum (in that we both v v regular) and she didnt get a BFP til 13 weeks - hpts OR blood tests!!! so i'm just gonna keep testing every couple days. All I can do really considering no AF! xx

i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FALSE NEGATIVES IF ALL I HAVE HEARD OF WAS AN EVAP LINE IT HAPPENED TO ME A WHILE BACK I had 2 lines on my pg test if you type into google it will tell you two lines are more like a positive than a negative. You can also get two lines if you have left this test over the recommended time and looked at it like an hour later. Mine was evap line and I was so convinced it was a BFP. It also depends on the brand of the test mine was we cheap asda ones.

my advice would be to chill out... I know easier said than done...

but before courtney was born I had a couple of "scares" and when I tested negative and took that result I immediately came on my period!! :shrug:

I did that though.. It was negative, I was fine with it.. Now I've started feeling morning sickness - like! Before you're sick, that it's coming feeling.. Now I'm not so sure it was right ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->