What are your boy names?

Littlelegs30

a little bit pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all

Me and hubby are having a hard time agreeing on boys names (girls names are sorted) What boys names do you like?

x

We are going with elijah david. David is DF's father.
Boys names were very hard for us too!

We are struggling too.......... we were totally sorted with Bethany for a girl, but it's back to the drawing board :) We are finding agreeing with boys names harder than we did for girls.

Imp- we just added Elijah to our list this week!
Other ideas: Oliver, Marshal, and Gavyn

We had the same issue and of course we are having a boy lol! I think we are going with Logan Michael.

I havent yet threw these at OH but my names are Neo, Cole or Austin

For a boy we like Henry, Albert (my favourite), Wilf or Rupert.

We were going to go with Elliot or Benji for a boy.

if our little bam bam is a boy were having Riley, for a girl were having Holly xxx

We are going with elijah david. David is DF's father.
Boys names were very hard for us too!

So glad we're not the only ones, Im convinced because we can't find a name that bubs is a boy lol. We have no end of girl names that we like, the trouble would be picking our favourite x

We had the same issue and of course we are having a boy lol! I think we are going with Logan Michael.

Hubby loves Logan and i do like it but a friend of a friend called their baby Logan and they are one of those that updates Facebook a million times a day with what their baby is doing so its a bit of overkill really. Hubby is right i should delete her lol.
I love the name Thomas but Hubby hates it. Middle name will be Christopher as that's my Hubbys late dads name. X

I love the name Noah, however it's becoming such a popular name that I'm hesitant to use it. I just can't find any other names that strike me the same way.

We are naming our lil boy Luca Ettore (the middle name is after my FIL and his grandfather).

I think we are going with Henry Oliver for our baby boy.....

I love the name Henry and Oliver is my OH Grandad's middle name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->