What are your boy names?

If mine is a boy, he will be called Milo Anthony Bernard *surname* :)

Milo: Because I love it.
Anthony: My father.
Bernard: My grandfather.

:) :flower:

Timothy Jacob - TJ !
Timothys OH's name (his dad & grandpas name) and Jacob is my grandpas name !

Our boy's name is Jacob (my husband's name is Jacob so it was easy)

Our son's name is Liam Riley.

OH and I have always loved the name Liam. We've had it picked out for almost two years. The middle name was the tough part. OH wanted his first name as the middle name as it's a family tradition but I didn't think it sounded right all together. OH's name is Rhett, so Liam Rhett, which sounded more like I was calling on two kids rather than just LO.

It was a bit tough to get him to compromise, but eventually we decided to try and combine both of our first names. Another difficult task. As I mentioned, OH's name is Rhett and mine is Ashleigh, and Riley was as close as we got to an actual name. Any other combination either sounded like a skin irritation (R+Ash= Rash, lol) or not like a name at all and we aren't the type to just go throw some letters together and call it a name.

In the end, we both loved the name and had a slightly updated tradition by including the mother's name in part of the middle name as well.

Plus interpretations of Liam can be 'strong willed defender', 'strong willed warrior', or something as simple as just 'defender', and Riley is 'courageous and valiant'. So they both relate to each other, make sense together as a meaning, and are of Irish origin, because OH is Irish.

Yes, it looks like we put a lot of thought into our son's name, but honestly we just got lucky that everything fell into place the way it did. Our favorite boy name, both our names, meanings make sense together, and are both of Irish origin. Seems like it was simply meant to be. :)

We're going with Patrick Arthur.
Arthur is my OH's grandad's name.

I love the name Hughes. We're mildly agreeing on Jonathan Hughes for a boy's name if bump turns blue.

I love Kian, Michael, James...

But I'm pretty sure LO's name will be Espen Leander (unless baby daddy disagrees)

Oberon Atomos. We had a girl though!

My first son is Tristan John ( john is oh dad name and we both just loved tristan and no one rose I've met used it).

This one is likely to be Ethan Rex ( Rex is my dad middle name as his first name Martin sounds wrong with our surname. Ethan sounds good with tristan and again is not a popular make which is important to us).

If our bump turns out to be blue he will be called Ted Stanley x

Boy names I love are Declan, Jace, Justin, Nolan, Rhys, and Landon. All names my DH vetoed lol :)

My list is Ronan, Rory, Logan, Owen and Evan. Trying to figure out one from that list. Hopefully I can choose one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->