What benifits am i entitled to?

u dont get housing benefit if ur in a relationship and one of u works especialy 38hours a week

Thats not actually true - cause I haven't had our baby yet and my fella works 40 hours a week and we get around £50 a week housing benefit and will get more when babys here :shrug:

Hi BeckyxBoo,

You would of thought asking a simple question would cause you so much hassle.

My partner works full time and we get housing benefit.

I'm a sahm. We get tax credits, child benefit and housing benefit.

Hope that helps hun xxx

I think the problem is the way the question was asked and it then came about that information given was incorrect (if someone works 38 hours a week at Tesco, it is impossible to have 800 gross a month from that!).

Why is it impossible??? 800 sounds about right tbh... not for gross but deffinatly after tax! some people only get paid minimum wage for under 21!!!! not everyones on £5+ an hour!

in tescos everyone gets paid more then £5 and hour i no alot of ppl of different ages who work for the company

so do I and I know young people who are only on the minimum wage for 21 and under which is about £4.80 before tax :shrug: not all tesco are the same

so do I and I know young people who are only on the minimum wage for 21 and under which is about £4.80 before tax :shrug: not all tesco are the same

My boyfriend is 20 so he is under 20 and i can only tell u what wages he gets.. but i dont see how one question has got to this.. i wish people would just give me a answer then leave it..

Thanks to all the people who have tried to help me :) x x

My boyfriend is 20 so he is under 21 and i can only tell u what wages he gets.. but i dont see how one question has got to this.. i wish people would just give me a answer then leave it..

Thanks to all the people who have tried to help me :) x x

are you on maternity allowance? its like a maternity pay from government if your not getting maternity pay from an employer. x
I get it.. its £250ish every fortnight. It's cos I was self employed when I fell pregnant.

are you on maternity allowance? its like a maternity pay from government if your not getting maternity pay from an employer. x
I get it.. its £250ish every fortnight. It's cos I was self employed when I fell pregnant.

I think she might be too late to apply for this as this is what is says on direct.gov website.
I've been looking into it for a friend.

The earliest you can get Maternity Allowance is from the 11th week before the week your baby's due. The latest you can get it is from the day following your child's birth.

Her baby is over a week old I think

oh ... I know they only pay it for 39 weeks and back date it til the 11 weeks before baby is due. But I thought you could apply right up til the 39th week.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->