what bra

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
are you planning on wearing after birth, if your not breastfeeding??

Im just asking because I dont know what bra 2 pack, a pre-preg one, or a maternity one?? I'm not breastfeeding so I wont need a nursing one, but obviously my boobs will still be sore and swollen I'm guessing???

xxxx

I took 2 underwire and 2 sports bras - the underwire ones were fine. Though found the sports ones more comfortable during the night. Had to wear one to hold the breast pads in place!

I took 2 underwire and 2 sports bras - the underwire ones were fine. Though found the sports ones more comfortable during the night. Had to wear one to hold the breast pads in place!

ta hun!! ill take my maternity 1s then i reckon, money tight so cant afford 2 buy anymore :cry:

i notice ur from Derbyshire, where abouts??? I'm from Notts/Derbys originally, nr Mansfield...

xxx

ta hun!! ill take my maternity 1s then i reckon, money tight so cant afford 2 buy anymore :cry:

i notice ur from Derbyshire, where abouts??? I'm from Notts/Derbys originally, nr Mansfield...

xxx

There so expensive! Just go with what you feel comfortable with.
Im not far from Mans, South Normanton x

xxx

There so expensive! Just go with what you feel comfortable with.
Im not far from Mans, South Normanton x

cool so i guess ur birthing at Kings Mill? Gorg new hospital now innit, my mum spent 2x weeks in there when she was diagnosed with the "C" and we had 2 walk past the new maternity bit, was lush :) Unless I am totally wrong and your going DRI? lol!!

I get off at J28 when I go see my mum now, I used 2 live in Jacksdale, u know it???

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->