What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Visited the animated reindeers at the shopping centre

Got some luxury mince pies from co op :)

OH bought me some Christmas pyjamas and I'm wearing them tonight :happydance:
The smell of new pyjamas reminds me of Christmas too.

Booked Christmas food delivery slot (had to be Asda)

So annoying this year. DH said to order the turkey from M&S but you can only collect Sat 22nd, Sun 23rd or Xmas Eve. We are away all weekend leaving Saturday morning and back either late Sunday or early Monday so it would just be too risky.

Booked delivery with Asda for Friday 21st....should be okay for a turkey and salmon side right?

I really don't fancy driving into town Xmas Eve. A couple of years back our car broke down on the way to collect our food! Was a bloody nightnare.

Finished putting out my outdoor decorations....have my countdown projection running! Took daughter to see the Christmas lights at Rock City (a local tourist attraction)

Not Christmassy as such but just sold our toy kitchen to make room for our Christmas tree. I’m so sad it’s gone but picturing the Christmas tree going up is helping!

Booked our grotto tickets today so excited !!

Hoping DD2 will get a picture with Santa but not holding my breath because she is terrified !

More sorting in preparation for the big day. Hid a few more presents that arrived. Waiting on up to 9 more deliveries. Added the rest of the Christmas booze to my cart for my next asda delivery.
I REALLY want to start wrapping. Trying to hold off until the tree is up.
I also started making a Christmas education advent thing, so starting from the first DS3 will pick a random piece of paper out of a pot, open it and see what Christmas activity we are doing that day. I've got enough to take us up to when his brothers break up from school.

My kids are at the Inlaws this week, so yesterday I put up our little tree and village. And today I am decorating the bunk room for them, so it will all be a surprise for them when they get home tomorrow night. Going to do some Christmas shopping today too

Decorations are going up ..... Love it.
I'm not sure when to do ours now.
I wanted to do it next Saturday but DH is working. He also had to work Sunday. Friday night I'm going out and DD has something after school.
I'm thinking Sunday....just DH isnt home until 7pm.
Weds 28th is a bit too early ? Is it?? That's DH only day off until 6th!

Bought a turkey feast sandwich
Looked at Christmas cushions in The Range

Booked my slot for my Christmas asda delivery, threw sons Christmassy foods in which made me excited to eat them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->