What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Got given a list with names of all the children in DD1s class for Christmas cards so she wanted to write them. Did about half....alot of writing for a six year old.

Love her new school. They are going to a Panto, seeing father Christmas, having a disco party and doing a play.
Can't wait :)

Been listening to Christmas music. Love it!

Been listening to Christmas music. Love it!
Same but my girls just want frosty the snowman on repeat....I'm trying to teach them the joy of other Christmas songs ha ha (they wasn't keen on Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole)

Got given a list with names of all the children in DD1s class for Christmas cards so she wanted to write them. Did about half....alot of writing for a six year old.

Love her new school. They are going to a Panto, seeing father Christmas, having a disco party and doing a play.
Can't wait :)

That all sounds so awesome. Ds2 and ds4 school don't do much like that. They still want all my money though :haha: the little ones will do a play though

Gave the kitchen a good clean....really want a professional oven clean but DH says it's too expensive. Will do it myself next week.
Thrown out loads of old stuff we never use.
Byxgjjjghgftjdlskjdi

Got most of the Christmas shopping done :happydance: Just got to wrap it now!

I just brought the huge Christmas tree down from the attic :xmas9:

Went to watch the lights get switched on and it was crap. Wasn't many at all, definitely a lot less than last year.
Decided to try Cafe Nero's Christmas drinks and the Belgian truffle hot chocolate is minging - nothing on Costa's black forrest.

I bought some more Christmas treats including walnut whips and chocolate liqueurs. I also got some cards as well as some plain white card for ds3 to make cards

Yesterday I bought all the 'specific' christmas cards (mum, auntie etc) and today I ordered some photo cards :)

Tried to do a little Black Friday shopping, but gave up and came home. I made DD's yearly Christmas ornament on Shutterfly.

Did some wrapping while watching Santa clause 3 and drinking mulled wine

Currently have Christmas films on channel 5 while dh and ds2 are doing a Christmas puzzle

Ella wrote her Christmas list today ❤️ this the first year she has written it all by herself

Screenshot_20181125-141534.jpg

chosen meal choices for the meal out on boxing day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"