What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I bought some more presents. Either today or tomorrow I'll be wrapping ds2 and ds4 birthday presents so that's kind of Christmassy even if they are to be opened sooner haha

We had jingle bells on the way to school

Seen some nice wrapping paper for the adults in Home Bargains , tartan , going to pick that up at weekend

DD1 designed her Christmas card which will get printed at school. DD2 did hers in class.

DH and I decided to get a real tree this year if our sofa comes on itme

Ooh yummy :munch: I haven't bought any yet but I've seen Aldi has some in that look very nice!

Not done anything christmassy today yet, but I've craved a mince pie this morning, does that count :haha:

DH takes MIL shopping every Thursday morning and brought some back with him this week. Couldn't very well say no :haha:

Looked at Christmas Panto's. May go to one near my auntie...sleeping beauty. Girls would love that :)

Love a good panto! We will be going again this year <3 :)

Chose the xmas play for year 1 at school.

Sorted out all presents into separate bags. Bought 6 of the big storage/laundry bags from homebargains so I can tell OH to bring the wash bags down on xmas eve :haha: so all presents are now in the walk in wardrobe in those, looking like dirty washing. No questions need to be asked by DD's!

Browsed playmobil on Amazon. Wanted to buy it all. Just added a bunch to my wish list.

Bought a new tree! Fell in love with it at work so went ahead and got it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->