What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Not sure it counts but the Christmasaurus book arrived so I hid that. Hiding presents is Christmassy, right?

Today I started reading the first Christmasaurus book with ds3. We also sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Looked at Christmas decorations in The Range

Ordered dd some cute robin pyjamas from m and s for xmas box.

Bought a Christmas present for DH's aunt.
And a tub of Hero's!

The boys made some requests so they went in the Amazon wish list

Ordered some presents, stuck some more things in wish lists, got some more ideas and updated my note book.

Ds3 and I were singing step into Christmas earlier. He started it, no idea where it came from, I went with it

Bought some presents and listened to songs in the car :-D

Looked at pantomimes to take the kids to this year

Chatted with DH aunt and uncle about presents for the kids for this year.

So I've been awol due to shifts the now so made up for it and went and started my shopping, then took kids to dobbies and another local garden centre to see Xmas decorations. Have to say I was mighty disappointed with dobbies this year. My parents took the girls to a beautiful garden centre down Lancaster way with a big wooden moving advent calendar and life size moving penguins the lot, that knocked the socks of ours lol!

X

No fireworks displays tonight all cancelled because of weather :-( so the four of us donned some glow sticks and had a glow party at home which ended with Christmas songs ha ha

Aww sorry it was cancelled :(
We went to one this evening, the ground was very soggy though!

Watched a bit of some Hallmark Christmas movies when I could!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->