What Christmassy thing have you done today?

20?! Wow and I thought 5 at our local bonfire night was expensive! What an utter ripoff!

I'm still chasing Ds's undelivered big present - it is still showing is 'delayed' with Hermes (since the 12th of December) and Groupon's solution as of yesterday was to offer me a refund of the full value IN GROUPON VOUCHERS, valid for 12 months, I'm not a smiley happy person about this, I've emailed that to them but think I may need to go through PayPal to get it resolved!!!
Yipeee!! The delivery hasn't arrived but I've had word from PayPal to say the money has been refunded to them =D>. I'd not mentioned anything about it to Ds until I knew what was happening, so I've now told him and said we can go out together and try to pick up his gift from a shop at the weekend.

I am glad you got the money back and hope your son will have fun picking something else :)

Got myself a little bargain today in Tesco ! Got 2 official girl Elves and a Boy elf reduced to £1.50 each from £3.00 ! So excited to use them !

It was ridiculous how excited I got when I seen them! Had to hide them from DDs the whole shopping trip ! They don’t have a clue about them thankfully ! Had to risk it couldn’t have missed them

Saw a couple of good deals in Home Bargains today and almost bought them ready for next year but had ds with me. Might go back another day. If they've still got them then it's meant to be haha

I picked up some baubles from Wilco at 70% off - they're for a tree in the garden next year.

I looked at some Christmas socks at Mountain Warehouse for the boys and a really cute felt santa hatted dachshund tree ornament but I then didn't buy them as I am worried I will lose or forget about them till next year lol. Such great baragain to be had though!

Looked around Aldi at the Christmas reductions. Christmas Eve boxes are reduced from £6.99 to £2.99.

Not Christmassy at all but we put all our decorations away today!

When will the grotto be closing

Least we will still have the General Christmas Chat thread to keep us going until November hahahaha !!

Not sure when it's closing. The admin close it sometime in January. I'll miss it!

I've never really spent any time in Santa's Grotto in all the years I've been on here, it's been good fun, it's added to Christmas this year.

I've asked admin when they're planning to close the Grotto. I'll keep you updated :xmas6:
I'm going to miss you ladies!

Haha I won't. Hoping if we stay quiet they'll forget to close it :haha::xmas12:

Haha I think it will close over the weekend

I’ve loved the grotto this year .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel