What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We popped to sales this morning
Got a new jacket half price
Unicorn slippers reduced to £2
And a dungaree dress

Morgan wanted trainers but he’s such awkward fitting so the 3 was too tight and the 4 too big, they didn’t seem to do half sizes in the nikes so he didn’t get any. He has such wide feet I just don’t think Nike’s are a great fit for him.

We have had an afternoon of playing games and now just watching shrek 2 and I’m going to do a bit of a picky Indian tea.

Going to be sorting out our presents today unboxing and recycling the package.

Sorted all the presents and stored them in their correct places. Really running out of storage now!

The kids spent some of their Christmas money.

At my parents for our second Christmas. Girls got really spoilt and got to find room for it all.
We're here until Sunday then the mega sort out will begin.
Taking girls to Disney on ice on Sunday and they have a new Elsa dress to wear.

Oo lovely !

We are watching the animated Grinch with snacks

Took all the Christmas cards down. Had a good clean of the house.

Oo I wanna take my cards down they keep falling off the string !

Just realised we didn’t take a pic of all three children together with Santa! They all have individual pics! DH usually dresses up for fun on Xmas Eve but we didn’t end up going over to the in laws this year ! I’m so annoyed

DH is a graphic / webdesigner I’m sure he will be able to do some sort of photo image editing if I nag him enough so annoying

I think it's fair to say that BIL likes his mug which says "I'm one fart away from a poo" he's taken a picture of it and has it as his profile picture on Facebook hahaha

We went to the pantomime today to see Snow White

Chilled day today at my parents. DH took the girls out to the park for a bit. Set up some of their Lego that may stay at my mum's (unless they want to take it all home).

Tomorrow we're up early for Disney on Ice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->