What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I'm still chasing Ds's undelivered big present - it is still showing is 'delayed' with Hermes (since the 12th of December) and Groupon's solution as of yesterday was to offer me a refund of the full value IN GROUPON VOUCHERS, valid for 12 months, I'm not a smiley happy person about this, I've emailed that to them but think I may need to go through PayPal to get it resolved!!!

Oh no, I hope it turns up soon. My friend recently had one go missing and then a taxi driver knocked her door chrostmas eve night and handed it to her, open but complete, and said he'd found it by the side of the road!

So gutting when that happens :( Hope it turns up still.

Aww hey that’s just wrong especially this time of the year too !! I hope you manage to get it sorted and it wasn’t something he was really expecting !

We went to Disney on Ice this morning. It was really good and we all enjoyed the show (although once frozen was done they got a bit fed up)

I'm not one normally one to complain about prices but £10 for a slush (got to keep the cup), £8 for popcorn and £4 for a tiny tub of ice cream :-O
I managed to avoid the merchandise stand thankfully.

I'm still chasing Ds's undelivered big present - it is still showing is 'delayed' with Hermes (since the 12th of December) and Groupon's solution as of yesterday was to offer me a refund of the full value IN GROUPON VOUCHERS, valid for 12 months, I'm not a smiley happy person about this, I've emailed that to them but think I may need to go through PayPal to get it resolved!!!

Oh no. What use are Groupon vouchers as a refund. Surely they have to refund in cash??

Oh no. What use are Groupon vouchers as a refund. Surely they have to refund in cash??
I think they are trying it on a bit, they do need to provide a cash refund- I'm still half hoping it turns up though!

Going to make a Christmas dinner today
Poor you!!
I'm going shopping for New Year dinner - steak pie is the tradition, I'll buy one for the meat eaters, and I'll do something veggie for the rest of us.

Poor you!!
I'm going shopping for New Year dinner - steak pie is the tradition, I'll buy one for the meat eaters, and I'll do something veggie for the rest of us.

Ooh that sounds nice. Enjoy! :)

We went to Disney on Ice this morning. It was really good and we all enjoyed the show (although once frozen was done they got a bit fed up)

I'm not one normally one to complain about prices but £10 for a slush (got to keep the cup), £8 for popcorn and £4 for a tiny tub of ice cream :-O
I managed to avoid the merchandise stand thankfully.

That’s ridiculous !! I would have wanted to avoid it too but always feel sly if I don’t buy mine anything !

Poor you!!

Ohh yummy what time shall we call around :haha:

I haven't even thought about what we could eat for NYE! :dohh:
Are you ladies planning anything exciting for NYE? Nick and I used to go to a comedy club on Leicester Square (and one memorable year we saw Bill Bailey's Part Troll stand up. I seriously nearly peed myself, that was definitely his best routine!) but since we had the boys we have never really done anything. :/

We never do anything for new years. I'll probably be asleep before midnight! :haha:

Ohh yummy what time shall we call around :haha:
Lol lots, there'll be a cheese board and bits at the bells, we always have a family start to the new year, dinner about 6:30, all welcome \\:D/ We don't have a big boozey thing, a couple of glasses of sparkly, listen for the local church bells and watch any fireworks.

That’s ridiculous !! I would have wanted to avoid it too but always feel sly if I don’t buy mine anything !
I did get them the slush and ice cream (as I would have felt bad) but the merchandise was soo expensive £20 for a flashing wand :-O

Today Christmas left our house :-(
Everything put away with the hope next time we get it out is in a new house (or when we move)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->