What Christmassy thing have you done today?

c1403

Reaction score
Picked up the food catalogue from M+S and looking through it whilst kids at gymnastics. Yummy xxx

discussed what to get for DS. Haven't got a clue for DD yet

Randomly started singing Frosty thr snowman while cleaning this morning:rofl:

Love this thread, I have just spent 25 minutes drooling on M&S Christmas food page lol

<3

Looking for second hand peppa pig stuff and a dolls house but everything is selling quickly. Adding present ideas to lists I have on my phone. Getting a lot of ideas from you guys

Yesterday I finally started making lists in my note book. I always have a new note book at this time for year. I love a fresh book to make all my Christmas plans in

Looking for second hand peppa pig stuff and a dolls house but everything is selling quickly. Adding present ideas to lists I have on my phone. Getting a lot of ideas from you guys

Where are you? My girls have Peppa pig toys at my Mums and she's desperate to get rid of them. PM me if interested x

Yesterday I finally started making lists in my note book. I always have a new note book at this time for year. I love a fresh book to make all my Christmas plans in

Got to love a new notebook. I love paperchase for things like that. I have a thick A5 book at the moment which I use for various things. It has 6 sections...one is Christmas :)

I need a new notebook too and usually get one around this time of year! I use mine for bills, Christmas lists, and cleaning to do lists! B&M has some lovely notebooks right now, I always get a children's one, usually full of glitter or sequins :rofl:

I have lists for cards, food, gifts, other items needed, to do, and finances until the end of the year so I know what I've got to spend on Christmas :haha:

Looked at my bank account and had a panic attack.
Me too!

So a while ago my nieces mum asked if I could order some makeup in a sale and keep hold of it until my nieces birthday as she was far too tempted to give it to her early. Today I am taking it round there ready for her birthday in just over a week. She's also asked the I wrap them. So today I will be wrapping and delivering presents. Not quite Christmas, but close enough.

Popped some xmas cards and mint matchmakers into the trolley yesterday. Got 2 packs and opened one last night-love matchmakers!

I went to B&Ms and got 2x LOL duvet sets for girls stash. Also got a re-useable colouring LOL thing for dd2

I had a couple of hours to myself today, so I watched Bad Moms Christmas. If you girls haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it when you get some you time. It's hilarious, I wasn't expecting to get emotional too, I lost my mum 10 yrs ago, so the mom/daughter relationships pulled at the heartstrings. But such a good movie :xmas12:

I had a couple of hours to myself today, so I watched Bad Moms Christmas. If you girls haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it when you get some you time. It's hilarious, I wasn't expecting to get emotional too, I lost my mum 10 yrs ago, so the mom/daughter relationships pulled at the heartstrings. But such a good movie :xmas12:
I love that movie!
I like the original bad moms too I was just watching it this week.

Went shopping and got two more presents

I was decorating the Christmas trees at work yesterday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->