what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I wonder what will happen with secondary schools come January? X

Yeah my oldest is in Secondary so assuming she will go back after my Primary kids then x

I dont know if the announcement was after they sent the email but I only had an email from my older boys school saying they are back on the 4th same as originally planned.
My secondary boys finish 1 hour early tomorrow, my primary boy finishes normal time today. No parties though as there's only 7 in his class, everyone else chose to keep the kids home this week

Mine are both back on 5th January also but they are primary aged :shrug:

Apparently education secretary is going to announce today regarding schools x

Oh, I had no idea re a school announcement. I don't have senior aged kids but could imaging secondary schools are hard to manage.

My two are due back on the 4th. Today would have been their last day

Me and DD2 are having a film day and our own 'kfc' - chicken nuggets and chips for lunch.
DH took DD1 Christmas shopping. She was so excited and had list for me (she also got real KFC)

I'm trying to get excited for the countdown. Even the girls don't seem that excited this year :-(

Secondary schools will have staggered start dates with exam pupils going back first x

Ours don't finish until the 22nd, wish they were done tomorrow:xmas18: Nothing new about our schools going back, still the 5th at the moment, but I won't be surprised if it changes.

We had a great evening, drive through Santa was lovely, Santa and Mrs Clause were fantastic, my friend thought I must have briefed them when I booked because of the things he said to her daughter, he read them both brilliantly, they were both a bit taken aback - just what 2 ten year old semi believers needed:xmas12::xmas13::xmas13:

Ours don't finish until the 22nd, wish they were done tomorrow:xmas18: Nothing new about our schools going back, still the 5th at the moment, but I won't be surprised if it changes.

We had a great evening, drive through Santa was lovely, Santa and Mrs Clause were fantastic, my friend thought I must have briefed them when I booked because of the things he said to her daughter, he read them both brilliantly, they were both a bit taken aback - just what 2 ten year old semi believers needed:xmas12::xmas13::xmas13:

Aw that sounds fab!

The kids got their letters from Santa in the mail today and they came with some funny photographs of Santa himself.
W92FJ7K.jpg
qmp7IAh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"