what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Food and drink shop arrived....no substitutes :)

All we need now is a turkey, veg and dessert of some sort x

Ours don't finish until the 22nd, wish they were done tomorrow:xmas18: Nothing new about our schools going back, still the 5th at the moment, but I won't be surprised if it changes.

We had a great evening, drive through Santa was lovely, Santa and Mrs Clause were fantastic, my friend thought I must have briefed them when I booked because of the things he said to her daughter, he read them both brilliantly, they were both a bit taken aback - just what 2 ten year old semi believers needed:xmas12::xmas13::xmas13:

Sounds fantastic. I wish we had tried to do more. The run up hasn't felt as exciting this year :-(

My secret santa present arrived today :happydance: I've put it under the Christmas tree :xmas9:

I got a Christmas present from work

also the kids school knocked on my door with a huge Christmas hamper I wasn’t expecting it at all (I’m guessing because my kids get free dinners I’m not sure)

My secret Santa gift arrived. It's under the tree.

Also a friend from school dropped a gift off for me too.

I've two very jealous girls now ha ha

Last day at school for me and dd. Secret santa at work and card and calendar from dd.

My secret santa came but its in my room incase there's anything edible the dog can smell in there

Schools out for Christmasss

DDS brought home some lovely things they made !

Wrapping the accidental purchases from the last couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->