what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Gift shopping finished :xmas12: so pleased, and took the children to have our, almost normal, Christmas shopping day. Only the food shop and sweets for the stockings still to do - relief.

Well done!

We got Netflix today and watched part of Arthur Christmas. The boys love it :)
I love Arthur Christmas, grandsanta is amazing. I'm always shouting "insubordination! Ill have you harpooned elf" at the boys. Or when they complain something is impossible I say "they used to say it was impossible to teach women to read." Also if you're new to netflix then Christmas Chronicles is an absolute must. I think he may now be my favourite santa!

Watched home alone and made hot chocolates with our gingerbread mug huggers
E3D90D5C-159C-42FB-AC63-84ADAD0DA972.jpeg

The kids also hung their lists on the tree in their envelopes, we do this every year but as they posted letters in the shopping centre post box I assumed they wouldn’t want to but no they were questioning why they elves hadn’t brought them yet so thought I best dig them out.

... Or when they complain something is impossible I say "they used to say it was impossible to teach women to read." Also if you're new to netflix then Christmas Chronicles is an absolute must. I think he may now be my favourite santa!
Lol Motherofboys! I laughed so much at that line, I think I will use it too!
Thanks, we will check it out :D

Leonie that hot choc looks delish! I want that and the reindeer cookie! Yumm!

Wrapped one big bag of presents that somehow wouldn’t all fit in the same bag so is now two big bags !! How does that even work haha

We went to look at Christmas lights. This one made me giggle.
5tLZK9i.jpg

Sorted out the Christmas Eve box/basket.

Nowhere to hide it all now so it's in my wardrobe.

PJs
2x Skittle selection boxes (girls)
1x malteasers (DH)
1 x Toffeee (Me)
Santa needs a wee book
Christmas joke book
Reindeer food
Chocolate coins

A friend dropped presents off for the boys. She had bought something for ds5 planning to give it to us when he was born and obviously covid struck so she held off, but its size 9-12 months which he's in now so she couldn't wait longer :haha: so she left it on the doorstep with selection boxes for the others, so they've opened those today

Yeah I thought it was really sweet especially as we don't see each other much since my eldest and her youngest went to different secondary schools

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->