what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I was wondering when to do mine. If I do it now you can bet it will look horrendous again by the 25th. :roll: Not sure when to do it now, hmm.

I have been tidying my study and reorgnising my paints and the storage etc. I am leaving the wardrobe firmly closed though as it is full of an unorganised jumble of clothes the boys have grown out of and that I should sort. But strangely I always have other more pressing things to do... lol

It seems as quickly as you tidy someone's behind you undoing it, doesn't it? :haha:

Yep! I feel like all I do at times is nag my boys to pick up after themselves OR spend the whole day doing it myself. And there is my OH who goes into the garden to smoke and brings in a ton of mud with him. :grr:

I'll wash up and then my eldest will emerge from his room with a bunch of mugs :haha:

Another favourite is when you are done folding two basket fulls of laundry and then your OH brings down his wash basket full to the brim. lol

Or you go to open the blinds in their rooms because apparently they are cave trolls and find a pair of pants or an odd sock thats just missed the last full wash :haha:
Ds1 at the moment keeps coming to me in the mornings saying he has no pants and socks and it didn't make sense. Today we put his Christmas bedding on and found a load shoved down the side of the mattress where he'd got changed on his bed

Don't get me started!. My girls seem to go from room to room making a total mess. I don't mind if they're actually playing with it but most of the time they just move on. I'm fed up keep picking up.

Ds3 likes to make "set ups" where he makes a scene then wants it to be left untouched but it'll be in the middle of the room.

We've just been wearing Christmas hats and dancing to Christmas music so I'm finally feeling like its almost Christmas

Yessss to the forgotten undies! Mine seem to find it really hard going to put them where they should go and much easier for some reason to stuff em behind the mattress or even the radiator! :shrug:
And oh my gosh yes to scenes and set ups having to be left out! And when I go and kiss them at night I am sure to tread on one little bit! The pain! I hate lego! :haha:

At least they are all the same I suppose so we can relate to each other haha

Well I’m doing the bulk of it now but will have another go round before Christmas Eve. I’m doing a thorough go through though, sorting old clothes, new shower curtain up, hoovering under beds etc. So it will just be hoovering, dusting etc to do before hand

That's a good idea.

I must admit that now that we are no longer having MIL and SIL over I wonder if I should really bother with all that much cleaning. Seems I am the only one out of us 4 who really cares if the house is clean and tidy... :-k

Spent the day packing after 3hrs sleep thanks to DS :-( heyho The house is pretty much packed up now and going to attempt an early night tonight x

Mine like making set ups too. I feel like I'm constantly following them around cleaning up!

One of my favourites is opening the bin and everything pouring out as it doesn't occur to anyone to stop putting rubbish in once it's full to the brim!

Mine have a habit of putting dirty washing next to the washing basket ](*,) or putting dirty plates on top of the side when the dishwasher is right underneath it ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->