what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I've got a wax melt called something like midnight winter sky going. Not 100% Christmas but still wintery

Also discussed presents for the boys with my mum last night

Also discussed presents for the boys with my mum last night
My mums giving us money to buy for them, and hubby’s folks don’t even ask us until atleast the 2nd week in Dec, wish they would do it earlier so I know what they are getting lol

My mums giving us money to buy for them, and hubby’s folks don’t even ask us until atleast the 2nd week in Dec, wish they would do it earlier so I know what they are getting lol
I give her a link to the boys wish list and she picks some bits from there but will often get something herself too. Before covid John would always take his mum shopping every week so he'd be with her as she picked bits up. He's hopefully going to be able to start taking her again after half term, otherwise she liable to buy completely random things, or all the wrong sizes :haha:

Dh ordered the Xmas meats yesterday-turkey crown, ham, beef, pork, sausage meat and streaky bacon. The butchers do a couple of different hamper options. Just need to get some chipolatas.

I've lost my mojo a bit this week. I still don't know what 'big gifts' to get the girls so really need them to write their letters soon. Hopefully I can get the paper tomorrow and they can write it this week.

I've pretty much done most my family but DH and one small thing for my dad but they are so difficult to buy for !

I finally started bday shopping for my youngest and Xmas for my son yesterday.
We have been traveling and we were in the middle of nowhere for a couple of weeks, the only shops around were grocery shops lol

I pulled out my Christmas colouring books this morning, that was nice and relaxing!!

So whilst dinner was cooking I started sorting out the food cupboards and gave them a clean. Didn't do the others but may do those tomorrow
I've now written a 'christmas clean' to do list

My nan also just called, she can't get out to the shops like she used to so is sending us money for our Christmas treats. She usually gets us biscuits, tubs of chocolate/sweets, cheddars/cheeselets etc. Bless her she's nearly 90 and always thinking of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->