what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I put one of Ds's selection boxes and a load of his chocolates into a bag and took it to the park with us and encouraged his friends to help themselves, the alternative is that I have 'just one or two' every time I go in to his room (which is more often than necessary when i know there are sweets!)

The kids decorated the last of the gingerbread cookies.

I ate a Purple Quality Street lol

Actually that is one of the things I forgot at xmas, I love a bowl of Quality Streets sitting out, they look so festive and like jewels or baubles (even if not for long :haha:)

I love how festive Quality Streets look. They're so traditional :D

I found something that I desperately was searching for before Christmas and didn't think it existed. A Christmasaurus teddy! So I bought it for next year!!!

I found something that I desperately was searching for before Christmas and didn't think it existed. A Christmasaurus teddy! So I bought it for next year!!!
Do we get a sneak preview before December?

I got Xmas Jim jams and top in the sales for dd for next Xmas! Must stop...

He's gorgeous. I think you both need to set reminders for the end of November - maybe in the form of a scavenger hunt to lead you to your very early stash. :-k

Mother of boys...by putting it in here we can help you find him in December when you can't remember where he is :)

I haven't looked at any sales.

We did go to the range yesterday, I got a sledge just incase we get snow and bits for the hamster. Didn't look at any Christmas stuff. DH came home with a pannetone from M&S (reduced to £2) but sadly it wasn't that nice.

We went for a good long drive and sat in a car park overlooking a loch with a flask of tea and almost the last of the mince pies, them we drove home in the dark looking at everyone's Christmas trees and decorations one last time before they all begin to vanish.
I'm now drinking the last of my homemade cream liqueur, won't be made again until next Christmas eve:-(

Aw it sounds like a lovely outing but sad too!

Onwards and upwards, we'll all be back here before we know it asking where the year has gone to already and trying to remember which fairy lights weren't working properly when we put them away, and why we didn't just bin them at the time...

Onwards and upwards, we'll all be back here before we know it asking where the year has gone to already and trying to remember which fairy lights weren't working properly when we put them away, and why we didn't just bin them at the time...
True, I'm sure every year goes faster than the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->