what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

So whilst dinner was cooking I started sorting out the food cupboards and gave them a clean. Didn't do the others but may do those tomorrow
I've now written a 'christmas clean' to do list

My nan also just called, she can't get out to the shops like she used to so is sending us money for our Christmas treats. She usually gets us biscuits, tubs of chocolate/sweets, cheddars/cheeselets etc. Bless her she's nearly 90 and always thinking of us.

aww that’s lovely of your nan!!

I was just thinking about the big Xmas clean ! I won’t be doing a big one more sorting out clothes for storage . Actually bought some vaccum storage bags today .. out with the summer clothes in with the Xmas ones !

I was wondering about such a clean too but with my three men I should really do one of those every other day. Nick is every bit as bad as the boys! :grr: I think I will just try and keep on top of things and make a bit more of an effort for xmas itself so that it all looks nice and cosy. :)

Both DD's wrote some of their Christmas lists. They circled the Smyths and Entertainer book a few weeks ago and wrote down the majority of those. Really surprised with DD1's choices.

I’ve just cleaned out a whole cupboard where I just shoved all the summer clothes and old clothes . It’s all been bagged up ready for the loft/charity shops when they re open !

On the Christmassy front I am getting the girls to write their proper lists later. Doing it early because it’s making me feel anxious stuck for ideas for DD1. she said something last night and on my way to write it down DD2 distracted me and now I cannot remember at all !!

Both DD's wrote some of their Christmas lists. They circled the Smyths and Entertainer book a few weeks ago and wrote down the majority of those. Really surprised with DD1's choices.

What’s your DD1 asked for ?

I think we'll be doing our lists later too as picked up the paper in HB.
I also got the girls some window stickers so I reckon they'll want to do that too. DD2 keeps asking when can we put the tree up. DH off for a week from tomorrow so hopefully can get all the decorating done ready for tree end of Nov x

What’s your DD1 asked for ?
Rainbocorn bow surprise (already bought it on the off chance with the Wild Thing one as DD2 has a couple) and BFriend dolls and accessories (Entertainer's Our Generation dolls). She isn't your typical girly-girl and dolls don't interest her unless they're collectible kinds. Then as expected Heely's and a skateboard which she won't be getting either as she's the least outdoorsy person you will ever meet and they'll never be put to use and if she hurts herself, she won't want to go near it again. There's nothing to do with Roblox on it and the most expensive thing she picked was £39.99!

We wrote our lists....was hard work as they kept arguing over who was asking for what.

Rainbocorn bow surprise (already bought it on the off chance with the Wild Thing one as DD2 has a couple) and BFriend dolls and accessories (Entertainer's Our Generation dolls). She isn't your typical girly-girl and dolls don't interest her unless they're collectible kinds. Then as expected Heely's and a skateboard which she won't be getting either as she's the least outdoorsy person you will ever meet and they'll never be put to use and if she hurts herself, she won't want to go near it again. There's nothing to do with Roblox on it and the most expensive thing she picked was £39.99!

Oh yeh ive seen those befriends dolls . I’ve got my girls similar dolls and the befriends outfits . She sounds like my DD she hates barbies but loves fashion type dolls such as those new Cave Club dolls.

Oh gosh imagine last thing you would want is an accident !

Wow £39.99 haha . The most expensive thing DD1 asked for was £50 but then she seen something else for £24.99 and wanted that the best ! DD2 on the other hand asks for the most stupid and expensive toys haha. .

Was only asking as they are a similar age and I am stuck for ideas for her !

We wrote our lists....was hard work as they kept arguing over who was asking for what.
Haha I had this over the Smyths book. .

Your girls are similar ages to mine too !

Oh yeh ive seen those befriends dolls . I’ve got my girls similar dolls and the befriends outfits . She sounds like my DD she hates barbies but loves fashion type dolls such as those new Cave Club dolls.

Oh gosh imagine last thing you would want is an accident !

Wow £39.99 haha . The most expensive thing DD1 asked for was £50 but then she seen something else for £24.99 and wanted that the best ! DD2 on the other hand asks for the most stupid and expensive toys haha. .

Was only asking as they are a similar age and I am stuck for ideas for her !

I just showed my girls the be friends stuff as similar to designafriends but Dd1 was adamant she needed another designafriends doll. She has three. Although she does play with them....alot!

Haha I had this over the Smyths book. .

Your girls are similar ages to mine too !

It was stressful. Shouting at each other I'm asking for that etc etc. They both ended up with some different ideas though. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->