what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Love this thread! I trimmed out the dead wood on the real Christmas tree I bought last year thats in a pot in the backyard. It’s spring here so it’s started to get new green growth which is exciting. I think I’ll need to give it a bigger pot soon!

Mine haven't really mentioned Halloween which is strange as normally Seth loves it

Bought three small wood wick candles. Going to gift them to my auntir and cousins with a mini bottle of prosecco and chocolates.

Ours are really excited for Halloween too. They have their costumes ready. They missed out last year due to the lockdowns too.
Mine are are super excited too ! I just need a costume for DD1 and DS. .They are going to a Halloween party too which should be cool

Going to Smyths tomorrow with my MIL - cannot find the catalogue anywhere - they basically marked everything anyway haha

Bid on some christmas bags in a group I'm in on FB. I didn't win the tree or lights so maybe I'll get lucky and win these lol

Not Christmassy but I booked DD2s birthday party for early December !

Seeing as I can't buy much for a few weeks I've started my pre Christmas deep clean/sort out.
Bathroom first (as I'm painting it) all cleaned and organised.

Kitchen next.

X

I ordered Ds's big present, an air hockey table. I had no intention of starting this early but I noticed more and more sites with 'out of stock' on them and I'm not sure how much restocking will happen in the next couple of months.

Good idea to start early indeed!
The girls are easy because it's not an issue for Santa gifts, Ds is really the only one with a Santa list (of only 2 items) so I'd hate to wait and not get what he'd like. It arrived today, when he's at school tomorrow I'll open the box and check it works then stash it.

Sorted out the Christmas card orders at school, it's becoming yearly tradition of mine.....I hope parents realise how much work it is to get this all done in time.

Sorted out the Christmas card orders at school, it's becoming yearly tradition of mine.....I hope parents realise how much work it is to get this all done in time.
:happydance:we're not even at your school but wanted you to know how appreciated it is that someone takes the time to arrange these things. Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->