what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Gone shopping to get the last bits and am having no luck. I've only found a few bits of chocolate.

I put our tree up. Usually it goes upon the 12th but that is Sunday which would have meant the kids would be home and my OCD would not allow that :haha: I could have done it on Monday but thought it would be nice to have it for the weekend.
I left quite a few felt decorations for the boys to put on and hopefully they’ll enjoy that, even though all they usually want to do after school on friday is xboxing. :roll: :wacko:
I’ll post a pic tonight.

I'm wearing a Christmas jumper (the girls have a jumper week next week).

I've also started wrapping their presents.

Wearing a Christmas jumper. It was Christmas jumper day at school for DS2 (DS1 is home isolating and the younger ones don't go to school) so I made everyone wear one hahaha

Went to the local Christmas Market after school (rides are cheaper on a friday)

Saw my mum for the first time since last December. We exchanged gifts. I'll need to Dore them somewhere now hahaha
Also we are all wearing Christmas jumpers.

Now listening to Christmas music while making dinner. I bought a country cream in asda because it was cheaper than baileys but I figured it was similar and i mostly wanted to try it in hot chocolate, but just had a small bit on its own and it's lovely

Does battling the crowds in the supermarket count for something xmassy? lol Golly, it was a scrum! Not looking forward to buying the food stuffs closer to the actual day! :wacko:

I'd say it counts :haha:

Oh I almost forgot. We saw santa walking his dog as well. He had a big belly, red jumper, and a huge bushy grey/white beard.

Now listening to Christmas music while making dinner. I bought a country cream in asda because it was cheaper than baileys but I figured it was similar and i mostly wanted to try it in hot chocolate, but just had a small bit on its own and it's lovely
Sounds lovely motherofboys. The cream liquor is really easy to make if you ever fancy trying;
300ml single cream
300ml whisky
1 can of condensed milk
1 tea spoon of instant coffee
Pour the cream and condensed milk into a blender, dissolve the coffee in the whisky and add that to the blender, chuck on the lid and give it a couple of minutes. Serve over ice. I keep the bottle in the fridge because its fresh cream, lasts for a couple of weeks though. If you want to make it a little different them use some drinking chocolate instead of the coffee or try the caramelised condensed milk.

Caramelised sounds good, I've use that to make a tart type thing before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->