what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Finished up the Christmas wrapping, now I can fully enjoy the rest of the lead up to DD2 bday and Christmas!
Tomorrow we are off to NYC, looking forward to that but also a little worried about DD1 as she has anxiety and not a lover of crowds and I’m sure it’s going to be rammed! We will just take lots of breaks and time to sit and people watch so that she enjoys it as much as the rest of us do.
Hope you all have a great week!!

Finished up the Christmas wrapping, now I can fully enjoy the rest of the lead up to DD2 bday and Christmas!
Tomorrow we are off to NYC, looking forward to that but also a little worried about DD1 as she has anxiety and not a lover of crowds and I’m sure it’s going to be rammed! We will just take lots of breaks and time to sit and people watch so that she enjoys it as much as the rest of us do.
Hope you all have a great week!!
Have a fantastic time !

Looks great !

We are going to see Santa . Children have no idea so going to surprise them on the way but they will figure it out ahah

We saw Santa and he was fabulous! Having a fabulous time on our Santa trip, been ice skating and eaten lots of desserts :xmas12:

Xmas bedding is on the girls beds, need to do mine.
Been buying some food bits for DD1's party at school tomorrow.
DD2's trip to the pantomime has been cancelled due to covid, which is gutting.
Going to finish off my online xmas food shopping

H had his Christmas party today, he won a selection box
We also saw Santa on the bus, our local bus company put on an open top bus last year as a bit of fun for the kids after many events were cancelled. Seemingly it went well as they decided to do it again this year. (No m he was on a bowling trip with school for being in the top 100 students for points total)

72672630-CCF8-4E10-ABAE-FA6584CCC01D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->