what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Bought the last presents for the children today !! Apart from bits for their stockings I’m done for them !

Just onto finishing family members now I’m not stressing because I’ve only got few left to buy for

Took my sister to do her perfume shop for our nieces, lovely afternoon. Managed to get the Lush shop done too.

We did up the teachers gifts and cards (there were a lot of them!)

We did the teachers’ gifts and cards too.
What do you usually do? I always get gift cards from the postoffice which is redeemable at loads of shops. Not imaginative maybe but I always think they all must be drowning in chocolates- not that that is a bad thing necessarily lol

My eldest class did a collection and we bought gift cards.
My youngest I got the teacher and ta a tin of biscuits.

Started putting the Christmas bedding on. Done 2 so far. The boys all have either bunk beds or high sleepers so it's a bit of a work out :haha:

Yeah mine have cabin beds too and getting that fitted sheet on the back corner is always such a struggle!

Dropped the girls to school. Quick tidy up and housework and have sat watching TV all afternoon with mince Pies and cups of teas. :D

DDs brought loads of cards home from school so we hung those up .
Brought all their presents over from parents house . They are currently sitting in the boot ready for when they go to bed !

Ds1 and ds2 finished school today for the holidays so now it's officially Christmas! I put the bedding on the rest of the beds and wrapped a few more presents.

We did the teachers’ gifts and cards too.
What do you usually do? I always get gift cards from the postoffice which is redeemable at loads of shops. Not imaginative maybe but I always think they all must be drowning in chocolates- not that that is a bad thing necessarily lol

I always do Amazon gift cards for the main teachers as I know it's something they will use. As well they and all the assistants and the french teacher got an ornament with a few chocolates in it. The piano teacher and dance teachers are getting this cookie and gift card gift box.
lfExLYb.jpeg

Today I helped the kids finish their book for their grandma. They decorated it with stickers. I can't wait for her to open it. I think she will love it.

I always do Amazon gift cards for the main teachers as I know it's something they will use. As well they and all the assistants and the french teacher got an ornament with a few chocolates in it. The piano teacher and dance teachers are getting this cookie and gift card gift box.
lfExLYb.jpeg

Beautiful!

Oh that looks lovely Phantom! Well chosen!

I wrote xmas cards today. A bit late but at least the ones for in the UK should still arrive, I hope.

I've got a couple of things for my nephews as they are coming Christmas eve and never done the Christmas eve box.

I've still not done cards AngelUK, every single day I've said "today I'm going to write and post cards" and every single day I've not got round to it

I bet with working now, looking after John and the kids, your free time is so far and few in between, that writing cards is the last thing you want to do! I hope everyone is feeling much better in your house now though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->